Chapter 137

Jiang Yuan was stunned.

He belatedly asked: "Is this a confession?"

"Right." Xingxuan laughed.

Jiang Yuan's eyes fell on the hands held by the two.

Although he was in a game, Jiang Yuan felt that Xingxuan's hands were warm.

He narrowed his eyes: "Well, knowing that it was such a difficult situation, but still determined to be together, that moment should be the peak of their love, right? After that, they will start to go downhill... Just like You said, because of various problems, quarrels, breakdowns, and even cold wars."

Jiang Yuan said, but he couldn't imagine what he and Qi Yuan were going through.

——They are in love at this time.

Those things that might happen to all lovers seemed far away to Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan didn't want to see him and Qi Yuan go through this.

He held Xingxuan in his backhand, crossed his fingers, and asked, "Will we also quarrel in the future?"

"......have no idea."

Xingxuan said, "This is also my first time falling in love. What's more, when two individuals decide to come together and get along day and night, there will be a process of getting along with each other."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Right.

Who can tell what will happen next?

but.

Jiang Yuan turned his head and looked at Xingxuan, thinking that the other party did not guarantee that they would not quarrel... This was different from what he had seen in TV series before.

——Usually in this situation, shouldn't the male protagonist or the female protagonist ensure that they never quarrel?

Jiang Yuan blinked and his golden eyes narrowed slightly.

The evening breeze today is not very gentle.

The sound of waves crashing against the rocks is endless.

"Perhaps Harue's choice to escape was also a matter of careful consideration. She also took a lot of exams, and the choice she made is not necessarily a bad thing."

Jiang Yuan's voice was a little lonely, "But I..."

He didn't say any more, he just felt his heart heavy.

"Don't think so much." Xingxuan's dark eyes were filled with a trace of sloppiness, "God will not let two people who truly love each other be separated for too long."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Well.

really.

This is just a game, maybe there will be a turn for the better.

The two sat quietly on the beach for a while.

Even if you don't speak, just leaning shoulder to shoulder and gently holding the other person's hand, you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Day and night change very quickly in the game. The moon rose and set, and after it turned into daylight, the bright sun hung overhead, heating even the gravel under my hands.

Jiang Yuan was drowsy, his head resting on Xingxuan's shoulder, and he suddenly thought of something. He looked resentful and said in a determined tone: "We will definitely quarrel."