Chapter 85

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "..."

"coordinate."

"Join the group."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Yu just had the attitude of giving it a try, but he didn't expect it to work?

Jiang Yuan quickly clicked on Qingfeng Piaomiao and immediately entered a multi-person team. He glanced at the team's information and found that there were thirty-two players in it. Most of them were around fifty-five in level. Only Jiang Yuan was only thirty-two.

But it's not a big problem.

The little mermaid begins to use the money ability.

While taking Xuan Ren out of the hidden tunnel in the Elf City, heading to the coordinates given by Qingfeng Piaomiao, he opened his backpack and quickly stuffed countless delicacies with attributes such as attack speed and attack speed into the team's shared backpack. It is guaranteed that the whole team will not have any idle period.

Qingfeng Piaomiao saw it immediately: "What are you doing with so many things?"

Jiang Yuan: "I can't let you take me for nothing."

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "?? Are you so polite to me? I forgot to tell you that these are actually my employees, the same company I mentioned to you before."

Jiang Yuan: "."

The scale is not small.

Adhering to the principle of sharing blessings, Jiang Yuan quickly told Shi Qi the news.

Seventeen: "Come on!!!"

At the same time, someone also sent messages in the team chat channel.

"Who is this?"

"The level is so low. He's only thirty. I feel like Xuancheng Lord can return to the resurrection point directly with just one skill. He's not even one of our own. Who let him in?"

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "My friend, you all should know him. He is the one who was protected by the Xuancheng Lord before. By the way, you can open the team backpack and take a look. He has also given the tickets."

"???"

"?????????????"

"The one who declares the city lord? Then..."

"Hahahahaha!!!"

After a series of question marks and shock, the team channel instantly became quiet, and no one said a word.

Qingfeng Piaomiao looked at the news and felt a little strange.

Why are these people so excited?

He looked again and found that the players gathered not far away were gathering together and whispering behind his back.

......what?

Qingfeng Miaomiao scratched his head.

On the other side, Jiang Yuan concentrated on his way.

Perhaps it was because of the large number of corpses pressing down on the area, Jiang Yuan didn't encounter too many monsters along the way, but he did see many remaining corpses and drops.

He soon arrived at the meeting point.

"coming!"

When Qingfeng Piaomiao saw Jiang Yuan, she was the first to say hello.

He approached Jiang Yuan with a smile. As soon as he reached the wheelchair, he was about to tease Jiang Yuan, but he was quickly squeezed away by a group of people without mercy.