Chapter 5

As soon as Jiang Yuan opened his eyes, he was startled.

I saw the recorder who was responsible for recording his data in the Mermaid Base before, standing outside the water tank.

He came in the heavy rain, his whole body was wet, his hair was dripping in strands, his clothes were clinging to his body, and he looked very embarrassed.

Jiang Yuan saw that the opponent's left arm was covered with dirt, and it seemed that he had fallen on the way here.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Seeing Jiang Yuan open his eyes, the recorder's eyes lit up.

The beautiful appearance of the golden mermaid in front of him was reflected in his pupils, and he couldn't help but be fascinated by it. However, he did not forget the purpose of coming. He quickly lowered his voice and said quickly: "I saw the latest announcement issued by the investigators. They said that you stayed here voluntarily, but I don't believe it! That person, General Qi..."

At the mention of this name, the recorder seemed to be a little wary. He looked to the left and right, and breathed out softly, "He is really cruel, especially to mermaids——"

Halfway through the words, the recorder saw Jiang Yuan yawn slowly and closed his eyes again.

Recorder:"......"

well.

The recorders have become somewhat accustomed to the lazy look of this little mermaid. Normally, the recorder would still be able to rely on the little mermaid and help him with everything, but this time the situation was different.

——Qi Yuan was once assigned three mermaids.

According to colleagues at the base, the three mermaids are all just adults, with lively and cute personalities and beautiful singing voices. Each of them is a treasure of the base. Generally speaking, the upper levels of the base would not allocate these mermaids easily, but considering that Admiral Qi had guarded the edge planet for many years and made outstanding contributions to the stability of the country, the talents in the base voted unanimously to agree.

However, when those mermaids were sent back, they all looked like they were dying.

Especially a mermaid with a blue fish tail. It was fine before leaving, but somehow it annoyed Qi Yuan. When it came back, it was scarred, its scales were overturned, and there were only a few good ones left.

Blood flowed along the gaps between the scales and all the way to the tail fin. The mermaid burst into tears in pain, and everyone was shocked to see it.

Later, after being rescued, the mermaid came back to life.

If something happens to a mermaid once, it might be an accident, but what about two or even three times?

Since then, Qi Yuan's reputation has taken a turn for the worse, and a lot of black material about his violent and bloody personality has been anonymously exposed, allowing everyone to see Qi Yuan's true face.

——It turns out that Qi Yuan has been guarding the border for many years, not for the country or the people, but just to satisfy his personal hobby of killing and cruelty.

So, how can the recorder safely let this simple little mermaid stay here and get along with such a person who has been pretending to have 3S mental power for more than ten years?

The healthy mermaid was tortured into that state by Admiral Qi, but what about this weak and sick little mermaid? Wouldn't he die directly? ?

So here he is.