Chapter 7

The consequences of sleeping too much are headaches.

Jiang Yuan had a dull look on his face and yawned. The whole fish felt sleepy, and he felt that his soul had drifted away.

It was still cloudy outside the window, the wind was not very strong, and the fine raindrops fell on the leaves and grass, giving people a quiet and soothing atmosphere. Jiang Yuan thought to himself, at this time, it is very suitable to turn on a night light in the room and read a book. Go to bed, or watch a show in bed.

Jiang Yuan lay listlessly on the rocks and chose to watch a drama.

The latest new dramas released...

Jiang Yuan clicked on the introduction.

After the mermaid was assigned to a noble, she fell in love with one of the noble's guards and chose to elope.

The mermaid fell in love with the keeper who was responsible for feeding the animals, and secretly eloped before being assigned.

The mermaid was raped and robbed by a wealthy businessman. She couldn't stand it and eloped with someone in the middle, but she was caught again. The small black house continued to be raped and robbed by the wealthy businessman. In the end, the mermaid and the elopement died in love...

Jiang Yuan: "."

this.

No wonder Qi Xiang wanted to elope with him. Who wouldn't be confused after seeing this kind of subject too much?

but......

Jiang Yuan looked at it with relish: It smells so good!

In the evening, just when it was time to prepare for dinner, several guests suddenly came to the manor.

Jiang Yuan looked through the window and saw seven or eight people holding umbrellas in the rain. The person in the middle was sitting in a wheelchair and looked very weak. He didn't know whether it was because the road in the small garden of the manor was rugged or because the person pushing the wheelchair behind him was inexperienced. After walking a certain distance, one of the wheels on one side actually got stuck in the mud.

The man was startled and hurriedly tried his best to lift the wheelchair.

During this period, others stood aside and watched coldly, and no one was willing to step forward to help.

Jiang Yuan's eyes stayed on these people for a few more seconds, and then he looked back and saw Butler Su looking out the window with a solemn expression.

"It's them......"

Butler Su frowned, stood up and said, "Young Master, if you'll excuse me, I'll go over and take a look."

Jiang Yuan blinked: "Okay."

Butler Su left for more than half an hour.

When Jiang Yuan was halfway through his meal, the door to the room was pushed open again. The first person to enter the room was Qi Yuan, followed by the guests Jiang Yuan had seen before, but only three of them came.

The leader, a man and a woman, seemed to be a bit older, with arrogant expressions and heads held high. After entering the door, they looked around and said critically: "The conditions here look average..."

"I heard that there is a new water circulation system recently? Although the cost is a bit expensive, mermaids are so precious, of course they deserve the best, don't you think?"

The two of them sang in harmony, and their voices were a little high when they spoke, as if they were deliberately trying to be heard by the mermaid.

Butler Su stood beside him and said with a smile, "Yes."