Chapter 119

Mermaids have only been within human sight for more than a hundred years. Because of their rarity and the fact that their singing can relieve mental disorders, mermaids have a very high status in the sea country. Being able to meet, talk, and listen to singing with a mermaid is what many people dream of.

In everyone's mind, mermaids are delicate and beautiful in appearance, and most of their voices are soft and weak when they speak, not to mention that when they stare at people with a pair of beautiful eyes, they look like angels descending from the earth.

How could such a mermaid commit a crime?

"These new laws regarding mermaids are a bit of a waste of public resources."

"really."

"However, I browsed through it briefly and found that there are a lot of contents, which are policies to benefit the people. They seem to be quite good."

"Holy crap! Look at this! We are going to open a mermaid hall that can accommodate 50 and 100 people at the same time! Is it true? So many people at once? Can the little mermaid handle it?"

"It should be possible, right? Didn't the queen sing to hundreds of people at the same time in the hospital hall of Edge Star? And she sang so many songs in a row."

"Oh my God!"

"I heard that the queen fell into a coma for a long time and alerted the people at the base."

"Wow, the queen is really doing well! But doesn't this mean that mental disorders like mine will not be so serious in the future, and it can be my turn once a year? Rub your hands together! Hehehehe."

Just as everyone on the Star Network was talking about it, Jiang Yuan, who was on the water bed in the villa, also had a full sleep and opened his eyes to the crisp sound of birdsong.

The seat next to him has been empty for who knows how long.

Jiang Yuan conveniently sent a message to Qi Yuan: "Good morning."

Probably because he was busy, Qi Yuan did not reply immediately.

Jiang Yuan didn't really care.

It feels so good to be alone on the water bed! The little mermaid was free and comfortable, rolled around twice on it, and finally rolled all the way down. Fortunately, the waterbed was very short, so she rolled to the balcony and fell into the swimming pool with a "plop".

His slender legs turned into golden fish tails when they met the water, with scales neatly arranged.

Finding a comfortable position, Jiang Yuan sat on the edge of the swimming pool, sent a message to Butler Su, and then sat leisurely, his tail fin gently lapping the water.

Not long after, Butler Su arrived.

Also came a sumptuous breakfast.

A small table was placed next to the swimming pool. Jiang Yuan enjoyed breakfast while admiring the scenery outside the balcony. Not long after, he received a reply from Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan: "I was just in a meeting."

"Have you had breakfast?"

Jiang Yuan had no time to type, so he grabbed the terminal and took a picture of a small dining table and sent it to the other party.

Qi Yuan: "Yeah."

"You eat first, I'll be there soon."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

If the big boss doesn't work hard, why are you here?

This idea only circled around in my mind and was immediately thrown out.