Chapter 125

When Qi Yuan hurried back to the palace, he saw Jiang Yuan playing a game.

He didn't care.

——The previous meeting was not held in the palace, so he was delayed for a while on the way back. Jiang Yuan probably couldn't wait any longer, so he went to kill time playing games.

Qi Yuan took off his coat and turned around to see Butler Su looking at him teasingly.

The latter's face showed the satisfaction of his elders, and he smiled and shouted: "Your Majesty."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan put his fist against his lips and coughed slightly, but there was an unstoppable smile on his lips.

When he was reborn after death, Qi Yuan's heart felt like a pool of stagnant water. Even though he found that he had another life, he was not happy.

There was only hatred left in his heart.

But I didn't expect that this time in life, Jiang Yuan would have such an unexpected blessing.

After falling asleep with Jiang Yuan in his arms last night, he even had doubts in his heart.

I suspect that he actually died and was not reborn, and that everything that happens now is just an illusion of his soul floating in the air...

But even if it was a sweet dream, Qi Yuan was unwilling to wake up.

He was thinking in his mind and asked Butler Su: "What did you eat for breakfast?"

Butler Su replied: "We haven't eaten yet. After the queen woke up, I asked once, but he said he wasn't hungry. I guess the queen wants to wait for you to come back and have dinner together."

really.

Qi Yuan felt proud in his heart, but on the outside he nodded reservedly: "Then use it now."

Butler Su: "I'll call the queen..."

"Need not."

Qi Yuan thought for a while, waved his hand and said, "I'll go find him in the game. Just go and prepare the meal."

"yes."

As soon as Butler Su reached the door, he was stopped by Qi Yuan again. Qi Yuan told him, "Be calm."

Butler Su smiled and said, "Okay."

After Butler Su left, Qi Yuan raised a chair and sat next to Jiang Yuan.

He stretched out his arms and put them on the back of his head. He stretched out his long legs and his ankles just touched Jiang Yuan's legs. His eyes glanced at the place where the two people's bodies were in contact. Qi Yuan was in a good mood, but his scarlet eyes scanned the young man in front of him with a naked and ambiguous aura.

From the slender neck, to the collarbone, to the thighs covered by the wide shirt.

Every inch of skin still retains the residual warmth from Qi Yuan's lips last night.

After staring at it for a while, Qi Yuan opened the terminal and logged into the game.

The God of Creation, in the pear forest.

Jiang Yuan was sitting on a stone bench. He put his hands on the table covered with fallen flowers and kneaded the delicate petals with his fingertips. His ears were red and his face was a little feverish: "That's it... To be honest, it's different from what I thought. It doesn't hurt at all."

Xingxuan sat next to him and chuckled after hearing this.

He poured Jiang Yuan a cup of tea.

"The body structure of mermaids is different from humans."