Chapter 44

When he opened his eyes again, Jiang Yuan found that he had returned to the water tank in the real world.

——There are laws in the country that stipulate that holographic online games like this that link nerves should not be played for more than four hours a day to avoid visual impairment, epilepsy and other diseases, or accidents.

When the system detects that a player has hung up for a long time, the player will be forced offline.

Jiang Yuan was lying down and sleeping on the beach before, which of course counts as hanging up.

Not a big problem.

The fish stretched slowly and curled up.

He held his bare tail with both hands and rested his head on the fish scales. He recalled the scenes in the previous game and thought, it would be better to have a tail, so that he could blatantly avoid walking.

——In the snack street, when the stall owners saw Jiang Yuan in a wheelchair, they would more or less give away something, which made Jiang Yuan feel very embarrassed, as if he was using this status to take advantage of others. But when Jiang Yuan said that his legs were fine and he was just too lazy to walk, the stall owner didn't believe him and got angry with him...

Jiang Yuan sighed quietly.

He turned over and saw at a glance the grapes that Butler Su had washed and looked crystal clear, as well as a glass of milk tea mixed with grape juice and topped with milk.

Jiang Yuan: "!!!"

Jiang Yuan's eyes lit up.

Great--

There's a drink!

Fruit tea drinks taste sweet and sour, and have a richer taste than simple milk tea.

Jiang Yuan opened the lid of the cup and tasted the richness of the milk lid first. After his mouth was filled with the dense taste, it was perfect to take a sip of refreshing fruit tea to relieve his tiredness. Of course, shake and stir before drinking to perfectly combine the cheese and juice, which is also very delicious.

The little mermaid held the drink cup and took a big sip.

He filled another grape.

The grape flesh is sweet with only a little bit of acidity, and the skin and grape seeds in the middle have been removed. You can eat it with confidence and feel happy immediately.

Such attentive service!

Woohoo, Modo Modo!

Not long after, it was approaching evening, and the little mermaid was sipping grape juice and watching a play leisurely.

Seventeen was sitting on the sofa not far away.

He didn't fish this time, but opened the terminal with a solemn expression and whispered: "Yes, boss, there is nothing abnormal on my side at the moment."

"Okay, I will pay more attention and inform you as soon as there is any news."

And here on the edge of the river.

"You actually said I'm not as good as a fish?"

The noise from both sides is not loud, and no one can hinder the other.

After a while, Shiqi suddenly stood up. He strolled back to the room, picked up a huge piano case, and walked to the door while telling him: "Master, Butler Su, I'm in a hurry. I have to go out now. This flat floor is already occupied by me." The spiritual power package, no matter who knocks on the door, do not open it. If I feel any movement, I will rush back immediately."