Chapter 64

Before the food came, the little mermaid happily opened the game.

As soon as I went online, I saw people squatting around.

"I'm coming."

"Wow, good luck. I was just passing by for a walk, and I actually squatted here!"

Seeing those people running towards him in great excitement, the little mermaid was startled. He couldn't help but lean back and subconsciously wanted to retreat, but in the next second, the players braked suddenly and stopped far away. A few meters away, she looked like she wanted to get closer to him, but was worried about something.

"Ahem, don't be afraid. We are either going to attack you, or... can you add me as a friend? Can you tell me how to increase the favorability of NPCs? I also want to have cool NPCs to help me beat people!"

"Yeah!"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Ah this.

Jiang Yuan blinked and pursed his lower lip. He didn't know how to explain it. After all, City Lord Xuan would help him because he was Xingxuan...

At this moment, a deep voice sounded from behind: "I'm coming."

Jiang Yuan turned around and saw Lord Xuancheng walking towards him wearing a long robe and a silver mask.

Jiang Yuan: "Ah, I came just in time. I have something to ask you. Many players want to know how to increase NPC's favorability..."

The little mermaid said, and when she turned around, she found that the previous players had all run away.

Jiang Yuan: "."

It went by too fast!

Xuancheng Lord: "Just like human beings in real life, the more you get along with them, the better your favorability will go up."

He said softly, "Sincerity is always a must-win."

Jiang Yuan said "Ah", remembering that he and the NPC were basking in the sun and chatting together in Mermaid Town before, and when they finally left, the NPC wanted to give him something, and he understood.

He sorted out his language, lowered his head and typed on the world channel. After the message was sent, he closed the chat interface without reading the feedback and said, "Shall I take the mission?"

"Need not."

Xuancheng Lord said, "There is a place on the outskirts of the city where wild monsters are densely populated. Let's go directly to brush monsters and upgrade them."

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Really, no need to move at all.

Great!

Before leaving, Jiang Yuan thought of Daer: "Wait a minute, pick up another person."

One person and one fish arrived at the city gate, and Jiang Yuan saw Xuan Ren at a glance.

The child was half leaning against the pillar of the city gate. When he saw Jiang Yuan sitting in the wheelchair, he immediately stood up straight. His eyes frequently fell on Xuancheng Lord.

——In the past, the position on the left side of Jiang Yuan's wheelchair had always been occupied by Xuan Ren, but now a tall and powerful man stood...

Who is this person? Why are you looking at Jiang Yuan with that look?

Both sides meet.

"Let me introduce you." Jiang Yuan said, "This is my son, Xuan Ren." He then said to Xuan Ren, "This is my friend, Lord Xuancheng. You can call me uncle."