Chapter 74

Jiang Yuan looked at the news and felt a little dumbfounded.

He glanced at Xuancheng Lord who was fighting monsters and said, "Why don't you put the knife on my neck and ask him for money, it will come faster."

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "???"

"That makes sense."

"Where are you now? Send me the coordinates."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan chuckled and sent the coordinates directly.

Not long after, Qingfeng Piaomiao came with barbecue skewers.

"Are you an adult? Can you drink?"

He took out a few bottles of fine wine from the package, "I stole these from a red wine vineyard in the game. It tastes very delicious! That winery has recently stepped up patrols, and many players have been caught. If you want to try again, It's not that easy to drink, I'm giving you an advantage today!"

Jiang Yuan: "..."

It is indeed a game locust!

And what kind of strange gameplay are these players doing every day? The NPCs did not revolt, thanks to the planning of "Chuangshen"! ! !

Jiang Yuan: "I'm an adult."

Behind Qingfeng Piaomiao was a girl of twelve or thirteen years old who looked cool. The girl stood aside with her pockets in her pockets, her eyes falling on Jiang Yuan and Xuan Ren, her face expressionless.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan looked at her with a subtle expression on his face.

Qingfeng Piaomiao was very familiar with it. She sat down next to Jiang Yuan and took out the other food she had prepared: "Big brother is still helping you to upgrade? Call me over and join us? Let's have a good chat."

Jiang Yuan nodded, called Lord Xuancheng, and asked curiously: "How is the agency company you mentioned last time doing?"

"The beginning was good."

Mentioning this, Qingfeng Piaomiao sighed, "It's a pity that a few players later, probably because they saw me making money, they opened several similar intermediary companies and lowered the price with me."

He shook his head, "It's hard to do business. No, I'm just thinking of other ways."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

When Lord Xuancheng arrived, Qingfeng Piaomiao's eyes lit up, and he immediately pulled Lord Xuancheng to talk about his thoughts: "How about you 6 and me 4 then?"

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

Didn't you say 73 before? Why is it now 64?

Qingfeng Piaomiao smiled and took the initiative to explain: "Isn't there no middleman to make the difference?"

Jiang Yuan said speechlessly: "...It turns out that I am a middleman."

Qingfeng Piaomiao laughed heartily.

After the two parties finished joking, Qingfeng Piaomiao waved his hand: "No, actually I don't want to upgrade anymore, so I came to you to have a drink and have a good chat. I just said it casually, don't take it seriously."

He handed the kebab to Jiang Yuan next to him.

Suddenly, Lord Xuancheng on the side said: "I do have weaknesses."

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "?"

Xuancheng Lord lowered his long eyelashes and said in the eyes of everyone, whispering, "It's just that my god raised me well, so I am very strong."