Chapter 121

Mermaids should not spend too long outside the tank.

About half an hour later, Butler Su called the attendants and pushed the four little mermaids away.

In the reception room, the thirteen humans had no "purpose" and could only stand together in twos and threes, dividing into small groups to chat based on their usual proximity.

However, everyone usually looks up and down, and even if they have any ideas, they will never communicate on such an occasion.

Someone quietly glanced at the time on the terminal.

"Steward Su, I have something urgent to do. Do you think...when will His Majesty return?" Lieutenant General Liu was a little anxious, but still had a smile on his face.

——Your Majesty will not return to the reception room, and no one will dare to leave without permission.

Butler Su smiled and said: "Sorry, Your Majesty is taking a walk with the Queen and is on his way home now. Please wait a moment."

Wait again.

wait wait wait.

How long do we have to wait! ?

Seeing the time passing by, most of the people in the reception room couldn't sit still. They didn't say anything with their mouths and didn't dare to express it on their faces, but they were quite dissatisfied in their hearts.

at this time.

"Long wait." A deep voice suddenly sounded.

Everyone turned around and looked at Qi Yuan at the door.

The latter was not accompanied by the little mermaid.

He didn't care about the different expressions of everyone present, but raised his hand and slowly adjusted the cuffs of his shirt. His movements gave off the aura of a superior.

However, several older nobles couldn't help frowning - His Majesty's clothes were a little wrinkled, which looked very unseemly.

"Your Majesty, you're welcome. We didn't have to wait long."

"Your Majesty and the Queen have a very close relationship, which is the envy of others."

"We all asked for leave today because of the mermaid thing, so we have plenty of time. But did Lieutenant General Liu just mention something urgent and told Butler Su that he wanted to leave early?"

Lieutenant General Liu, who was standing aside and pretending not to exist, was suddenly called upon: "..."

Grass.

We know that the two sides are from different factions and are now rivals because of the Little Mermaid, but there is no need to backstab him in front of His Majesty like this! ?

Too much! ! !

At this time, Butler Su stepped forward, quickly came to Qi Yuan's side, and whispered a few words.

Qi Yuan said "hmm".

Everyone in the reception room felt tense.

Is the result of today's meeting with the mermaid coming out?

Who did the four mermaids choose?

Just when everyone was looking at each other and their hearts were floating, Qi Yuan raised his eyes: "The short time we get together can only leave an initial impression on both parties. After a period of time, you will need to take more time to come back a few times."