Chapter 93

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Well......

Actively choose to stay?

How did Star Swirl do it?

"...It's probably because the death of his parents was a huge blow to Qi Yuan. He was confused for a while, and I was born at that time."

Xingxuan said, "You can understand that I am a split part of his spiritual body, or consciousness? I am separated from him and look at what he does from the perspective of God."

Jiang Yuan was a little confused when he heard this.

Consciousness, spiritual body, etc. are invisible and intangible...but they can be attached to the Internet?

What a mysterious description.

However, Jiang Yuan himself can travel to this world and become a fish, and people in this world have such things as "mental power" and can do countless behaviors that cannot suppress the physical coffin board. In Jiang Yuan's view, this is It is already a very mysterious thing.

Therefore, no matter what Xingxuan says now, he accepts it well.

Jiang Yuan nodded obediently.

"Later, he went to the Edge Planet. He was able to survive in that harsh environment, which was actually beyond my expectation." Still timid and cowardly, hesitant to do things..."

Jiang Yuan interrupted: "He is only thirteen years old."

Xingxuan paused and laughed: "Yes."

He lowered his voice and murmured, "He is only thirteen years old."

"Have you never told him since you split?" Jiang Yuan asked again.

——When the second boss appeared before, Jiang Yuan discovered that Qi Yuan seemed to have just learned that he had symptoms of split personality, and until now, he didn't know that Xingxuan was also a part of him.

Xingxuan responded: "Yes."

Xingxuan actually couldn't explain the specific reason why he split back then, but ever since he appeared, he has not had a good impression of the original body...

Over the next few years, he continued to hate himself.

Because of this, he doesn't want to have anything to do with himself.

Jiang Yuan, who was sitting in a wheelchair, saw that Xingxuan didn't speak anymore. He reached out and gently patted the back of the other person's hand: "You are already very powerful, don't underestimate yourself."

After a long while, Xingxuan said "hmm".

He thought to himself that it was precisely because reconciliation had begun that he was able to tell the story of what happened that year so calmly and from the perspective of a bystander.

His eyes fell on the white hair of the little mermaid in the wheelchair, and Xingxuan's eyes softened for a moment.

After that, the two of them did not continue the previous topic, but walked all the way to the place where the monsters were concentrated, and the city master Xuancheng led Jiang Yuan to upgrade.

The little mermaid sat comfortably in the wheelchair and found a big tree to block the sun. He took out fruit tea and snacks from his backpack and watched Lord Xuancheng spawn monsters in the breeze.

Soon, Jiang Yuan was promoted to a level. At this time, Butler Su called the little mermaid to go offline and eat cakes in reality.

Jiang Yuan said happily: "I'll get off first."