Chapter 6

"Why isn't it worth it?"

Qi Xiang seemed to have heard something funny and said sarcastically, "Only a cold-hearted person like you, with no love in your eyes, a murderous, sad person, would consider whether it's worth it when doing something, right?"

"Really?" Qi Yuan looked calm.

He walked towards Qi Xiang, raised his leg and stepped on the latter's shoulder blade.

The heavy force bent Qi Liang's body further.

"Well." Qi Xiang couldn't bear it anymore and let out an overwhelmed groan.

"My cold heart is better than your breaking into my manor privately, trying to steal the mermaid, and insulting a soldier with the rank of general. Isn't it better than the following?"

Qi Yuan lowered his eyes and put a hand on his leg. He raised the corners of his lips and asked with interest, "Mr. Qi, you are a staff member of the base. When you first joined the job, even if you have not passed the exam in this area, you should learn a little bit about it." Do you understand? Then tell me, what are the crimes you committed? "

Qi Xiang pursed his lips.

The taste of rust spreads in the mouth.

He lowered his eyes and whispered: "I am not afraid of going to jail, nor am I afraid of death."

Qi Xiang thought to himself that what he was doing now was to save the little mermaid, to do good deeds, and to fight against evil forces. What does he have to fear?

Qi Yuan looked at the other party's appearance, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said softly: "You are stubborn. On the surface, you say it nicely. You want to save the mermaid and take him away. But even if I let him go, you are carrying such a treasure, Can you hold on? Do you know what you will face in the future? Or have you swallowed the news about terrorists stealing mermaids for food, vivisection, and poisoning mute mermaids for spiritual experiments? "

hiss.

It sounds so painful.

Jiang Yuan silently hugged his fish tail tightly.

Qi Xiang also heard the sound and his breath was suffocated, and his face turned pale.

Of course he has seen such news. In recent years, such accidents have become more and more frequent. However, his mental strength is only B level, his fighting ability is weak, and his family power is not strong. He is indeed unable to protect the safety of the little mermaid, and even needs to Hide around and travel to remote planets.

If he makes a mistake and causes 0163 to fall into the hands of those people...

It will definitely be worse than now.

Qi Xiang's eyes turned red, and for the first time he doubted his behavior.

but......

"This is really ridiculous coming from your mouth." Qi Xiang almost squeezed out these words through his teeth. His eyes were splitting as he asked, "Do you remember Mermaid No. 089 from Mermaid Base No. 1? ?"

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows and asked slightly, "That blue mermaid?"

Just as he was talking, there was suddenly a burst of noisy footsteps outside.

The butler and attendants rushed in together.

"General!"

"How's it going? Young Master Jiang Yuan is not injured, is he?" Steward Su rushed to the front. Seeing that Jiang Yuan in the water tank was intact, he breathed a sigh of relief and then looked at the sound on the ground.