Chapter 132

military base.

Qi Yuan was wearing a naval uniform, and his military boots made a heavy sound when he stepped on the steel plate of the battleship, but it was not obvious in the noisy environment around him.

His eyes passed over Xu Yiheng beside him, and he suddenly asked: "Has anyone submitted a report?"

Xu Yiheng: "?"

Xu Yiheng is so smart, of course he guessed what the report was in an instant. He said helplessly, "Your Majesty, what you should be focusing on now is the negotiation with the Zerg King."

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows.

Xu Yiheng had no choice but to reply: "Not yet. I guess that group of people are gathering together to guess what the meaning of this idea is."

Qi Yuan sneered.

Some sanctimonious guy, who himself is the kind of person who talks in a roundabout way, thinks that people all over the world are like this. Every time he hears his words, he will think deeper.

Tsk.

troublesome.

The two looked at each other.

Qi Yuan asked again: "How are you getting along with the mermaid?"

Xu Yiheng paused, and a slightly strange feeling arose in his heart - the conversation between the two at this time suddenly became like returning home during the New Year, and being surrounded by gossiping relatives asking if they were in love and where they were now. A sense of déjà vu... Although there is no tension between them as outsiders think, and they can even be called a good personal relationship, it still feels weird to ask such a question.

Maybe Qi Yuan was just fulfilling his duties as His Majesty and worrying about the life-long events of his subordinates?

Xu Yiheng thought in his mind and replied in a low voice: "I just made an appointment with the person in charge of the villa to meet again."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "Do you have any that you like?"

Xu Yiheng: "..."

Even weirder!

Xu Yiheng had no choice but to reply: "Anything is fine."

While the two were chatting, Qi Yuan's terminal suddenly vibrated.

He opened it and glanced at it, and found that it was a message from the little mermaid.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Qi Yuan's mandible tightened slightly.

He glanced at the time and found that it had only been nearly two hours since he left.

Generally speaking, the little mermaid sleeps longer than this.

He typed the message carelessly and said, "Tsk, the mermaid is so clingy. When he woke up and saw that I was not there, he came to ask me." As he said that, Qi Yuan clicked on the terminal.

Xu Yiheng: "???"

ah?

Why should I explain to him! ! !

And it makes sense——

Xu Yiheng's eyes trembled, and he secretly glanced at Qi Yuan. Sure enough, he saw the other person's slightly proud expression - I understand, showing off.

The corners of his lips twitched: "Your Majesty and the Queen have a really good relationship."

"good."