Chapter 120

Xu Yiheng was slightly startled.

He whispered: "Yes."

Qi Yuan looked at Xu Yiheng again in a condescending manner, then finally said "hmm" and left with Jiang Yuan in his arms.

On the side, a lieutenant general who had a good relationship with Xu Yiheng teased Xu Yiheng on the shoulder, winked, and lowered his voice and said, "Relax. The tit-for-tat confrontation between you and His Majesty was all in the past, at least in the past. Judging from the situation just now, I think His Majesty still thinks highly of you. You see, he is already concerned about your life-long affairs, and he doesn't care about ours, right?"

Xu Yiheng touched his nose and responded casually.

He actually didn't think Qi Yuan would distinguish between public and private matters.

However, thinking back to the kind of warning, even wary look Qi Yuan had just cast on him, Xu Yiheng thought casually, maybe it was.

the other side.

Qi Yuan hugged Jiang Yuan and went out.

An attendant pushed a wheelchair, but Qi Yuan said calmly: "No need."

He took Jiang Yuan back to his room.

When the fifteen minutes were up and the fish's tail turned into legs, Qi Yuan knelt down on one knee and dressed Jiang Yuan on the water bed.

He reached out and held Jiang Yuan's thin ankle, frowning slightly. You obviously eat not much on weekdays, but why are you still so thin? Just as he was about to put his trouser legs in, Qi Yuan's eyes fell on Jiang Yuan's round and white toes. Suddenly, he couldn't control his body and gently rubbed it with his thumb.

Jiang Yuan: "!"

There was a strange feeling on my toes.

The little mermaid was startled, her originally lazy expression dropped, she stared at Qi Yuan with wide eyes, and stammered, "What are you doing?"

Qi Yuan chuckled.

"Nothing done."

There was an imperceptible hoarseness in his voice. He took back his hand and dressed Jiang Yuan, "Get dressed. Let's go."

As he spoke, Qi Yuan's hand was about to fall on Jiang Yuan's white hair.

Jiang Yuan moved quickly and tilted his head: "Go and wash your hands."

Qi Yuan: "?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Only then did Qi Yuan remember that he had just touched Jiang Yuan's toe.

He chuckled: "What? Do you even despise yourself?"

Jiang Yuan didn't answer.

——Although he knew that he was clean from beginning to end, it still felt strange to watch Qi Yuan touch his toes and then touch other places...

Anyway, he couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart.

"Go quickly." Jiang Yuan urged.

When Qi Yuan entered the bathroom, Jiang Yuan raised his chin and thought, among other things, the big boss was getting more and more skilled in dressing him.

After Qi Yuan washed his hands, he carried the little mermaid out.

Along the way, the guards I encountered clicked and saluted as they passed by. Jiang Yuan's back muscles tightened and he buried his head in Qi Yuan's hair.