He stayed quite a long time and many mistaken for mute. Till you remember the screeching. But he has begun to speak a few words when he wants to. Still hiss and growl just for the heck of it. Will get a random churr or chirp sound.

Oh! He is also wearing glasses again! Yep, they think his eyes will get stronger eventually when he gets older. But still keep them around. He didn't like it. Not the glasses but how much they were. Didn't like money being wasted on him but can't do much about it now. He will pay Maria back for this.

He eventually slipped out and called her Madre. He was so embarrassed when he said that. It was one of the few words he remembers and understood in Undernovela. Embarrassed and even worried how she would react to being called that.

Maria just gave him this warm smile and accepted it. Also was crying inside her mind and fist pump in the air. Did have to find out was Madre means till she was told it was language in Spanish for mother. Another mystery and surprise from her little Mox.

Time is an odd a concept for Moxxie.

Even with its ups and downs. Don't think they'll always be able to be 'normal'. Still, their time here so far with Maria, and they guess Doc, wasn't bad. But still moments in their head to not feel too comfortable. That they shouldn't have said Madre. What if they messed up? Why can't they just be normal for imp? Will it ever stop? Don't know.

What they do know is they wish the time this weekend went by fast now!

Moxxie growled at Striker as they are being held in Maria tail. See the other older kid being held back by Susie.

"Let me at that brat! They kick me!"

"I did warn you name calling can be positive but also negative. You learn a negative." Susie held her boy.

The mothers were going to wait till lunchtime. Until their chasing started to get a bit out of hand. Striker grabbing a rope and trying to rope them. Along with I quote 'going to throw you down a well!'

So, here we are now.

"All right you two enough. Let's calm down, get some food in you and can have a fun week."

"I'm not sharing my room with that baby!"

Moxxie hissed at him.

"Why you little piece of Ouch!"

"What did I say?" Susie looks down at him. Got a grumble from Striker.

Moxxie smirk a bit behind the scarf. Then blink from a small flick on the horn by Maria. Have a look as well. Small grumble to look down.

"Food time for the cranks!"

"Hey!"

Hiss!

Striker and Moxxie grumble as they are both sitting outside on the porch eating their lunch. Well Striker was eating while Moxxie just stared at the sandwich.

They were told Susie was messing with them and not sharing the room. But Striker had to be 'nice' if Moxxie wants to play in his room or if Maria needed the room for herself for a while. It was a better deal.

"You going to eat or what?" Striker asked while he swallowed his meal. "Waste of food."

Moxxie stared at him from the side and put the sandwich on his plate.

"Heck no I'm not eating yours. Don't need your Ma thinking I bullied you for it." Striker rolled his eyes and dumped the sandwich back on his plate. "Eat because there are some ground rules in my bedroom. Got it."

Error grumble and didn't want to eat. But there has not been a way to get rid of it or hide it since Striker came here. Open his mouth to put the whole thing in his mouth. Didn't see the other wide eye look.