Moments of love 💕

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

********************************

A year passed in a swift. Nishant, Darshana and Meera are in their last semester and preparing their thesis to submit as part of their final semester project. It's only one month left for them to complete their graduation and travel back home. Since, they are in early stage of married life they decided to go with the flow regarding their career and personal life.

They celebrated their first wedding anniversary at Paris as Nishant surprised her with a dinner date with the view of the glorious Effil tower. The couple were showered with blessings and gifts. Darshana gifter him a couple ring which she bought from her savings and Nishant gifted her a pretty diamond earstud which he liked when they went on window shopping a while ago. Whereas Anand and Jeevana announced their pregnancy which surprised and spread joy to the whole family.

.........................

2 weeks ago, Nishant found Darshana in most vulnerable state getting bullied by a group of seniors and co-workers for not being up to their standard in dressing and makeover. Darshana likes to be simple always with her subtle no make-up looks but her inner self enhances her beauty. She never needed costly kits to show her charm, her Bambi eyes and smile is all she required to attract people from the opposite side. Her spontaneity and easy to go nature were not liked by many which caused to hate her. This affected her more. She started self-doubting about her appearance. She imagined herself that she had put on lot of weight and feared if Nishant never find her attractive anymore. One such evening when Nishant entered their room, he saw her standing in front of the mirror wearing his t-shirt which hardly reached her knees and shoulders kept dropping off. She had an eye shadow palette in her hand and tried to apply it in her eyelid without messing it up. There were many other products scattered on the dressing table. Her eyes kept pouring while her hands kept applying the colors. Nishant who had seen enough of her struggle locked the door and pulled her to bed while he rested his back on the headboard and made her sit on his lap facing him with her legs knelt on both side of his thighs.

Nishant: ippo edhukku nee ipdi azhudhutu irukke?

Darshana: Nan ivlo naal paaka nalla illa dhane?

Nishant: Apdi nan sonnena?

Darshana: Nee sollala... aana micha ellarum enna oru maadri kevlama, cheapa paakranga.... enakku romba inferiora feel aagudhu.

Nishant: Un kooda life long irukka poradhu... naana illa avangla?

Darshana: Irundhalum.... nan work nu poga arambicha angayum ipdi dha dress pannikanum nu oru standard la irukkumla

Nishant: Seri, ippo enna pannanum nu soldre?

Darshana: Enakku idhellam epdi apply pandradhune theriyala... she whined.

Nishant: Seri, enakku potu practice panniko

Darshana: unakka?

Nishant: aama... enakku podu...appo unakkum practice aidumla

Darshana: Are you sure?

Nishant: Yes, I'm

Darshana comfotably sat on his lap on the same position and started doing the skin prep steps she watched from the tutorial videos. All the time he was watching her eyes which fluctuated between frustration to eagerness whenever she felt imperfections and perfections with her task. He was admiring her untill he felt the proximity. They had been married for a year now and he was always cautious on not to make her uncomfortable. He had never gone overboard other than kissing her but today their proximity made him feel something different. He is having the urge to pull her more closer and kiss her exposed shoulder over his oversized tshirt. Her vannila mist hit his nostrils completely toxing the situation. He without his knowledge moved his hands towards her back and pulled her more closer. As Darshana was completely involved in her work she failed to notice his uneven breathing and the surrounding turning hot.