Angel from above 🤍👼

Hello Makkale,

Thank you so so much for all your comments for last update.... I'm really overwhelmed with all your love 💕.

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

**********************

It was next day, Nishant woke up to the sound of heavy downpour outside the window. He checked his phone and noticed it was 6 in the morning. He frowned when he noticed a message from Sam.

'It's raining heavily outside. You better stay with her today. If she finds your absence when she wake up she'll get back to the 5 year old her on the same day. Keep her safe 😊'

Nishant replied a thumbs-up and locked his phone. He noticed Darshana who was sleeping like a kitten holding his tshirt in a fist with a pout. He smiled and caressed her hair looking at her morning face. She snuggled more to him in sleep and said 'love you Acha'. He smiled and gave a tight peck on her forehead and whispered ' love you too maaluty' in her ears. Yes, she was maaluty to her father. After about an hour her sleep got disturbed and slowly opened her eyes and blinked few times to get clear vision. When she opened her eyes she met with her most favourite brown orbs which shower only love to her. He smiled looking at her who was looking at him like a lost toy. He kissed her forehead and brought her out of trance.

Nishant: enna da.... Apdi paakre...
He pinned her hair strands behind her ears.

She suddenly remembered about sharing their first kiss yesterday night and he noticed her tinted face. He looked at her with confusion but she hid her face hugging him tight burying  her face in his chest to hide her blush.

Nishant: oii...

............

Nishant: ennachu ?? Enna paaru di

She shook her head saying big 'NO'

Nishant sighed and started tickling her.... ' paaru di na mandaya mandaya aatra'

Darshana: ahh!! Ayoo!! Idhuku mela sirikka mudiyala ...vayiru valikkudhu...vidu....

He then left her who was panting hard to catch her breath.

Nishant caught her chin and made her to face him, ' Ippo sollu yen olinjukitta?'

Darshana: Ayoo....enakku orey shya irukku....po Nishantheyy....
She again hid her face

Nishant: nan enna pannen...?? He asked clueless

Darshana: enna panniya?? Ellame nee dha panna... she mumbled against his chest

Nishant: oiii... Enna pannenu sollu..

Darshana: yen? Unakku theriyadha?

Nishant: theriyama dhane kekren... sollu di

Darshana lift her face to look at his to check whether he was playing with her but when she witnessed his innocent face and confirmed he was clueless..

Darshana again tinted with pink and looked at him, ' adhu...nethu...maadila..' she said and covered her face.

His back vaanguna moola striked what she meant and had a blushing smile on his face. He zipped his mouth to control his blush which later turned into a smirk to tease her.

Nishant: nethu ennachu.... Namba pesitu dhane irundhom...

She moved her fingers and peeked through the gap and looked at him who was having a teasing smile.

Darshan: nyabagam illana poya....

Nishant: edheyy!! Poyava....vara vara unga wordellam romba bada irukku