Hooked up for life 💜💫

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

⚠️⚠️ Strictly no proof reading

Happy reading 💟

************************************

Two months later,

It was first week of February all students from Higher secondary were busy in preparing for Model exams and board exam. One fine evening Nishant and Darshana were engaging with students for a special class after school hours by that time his phone vibrated indicating a call from Bindhuma. Nishant frowned  and attended the call excusing from the class as it was unusual for his mom to call him in the evening. 

Dhanush: Yen Anna ivlo seriousa pesranga? edhum problema?? he whispered

Meera: Nanum unkooda dhane ukkandhirken enakku epdi theriyum? varattum keppom.. she whispered back.

After disconnecting the call he resumed with the class not sparing at the questioning look of his kutty gang and Darshana.

Meera: ivan yen ipdi edhume pesama irukaney puriyalaye?

Dhanush: class mudiyatum.... ippo ellarum irukkanga

Meera: Hmm..

After class Darshana was keep on asking him why Bindhuma called but he said nothing to her and nicely divert the topic to keep her distracted. Evening everyone assembled in ground for a match. 

Meera: Anna! Amma yen kooptanganu ketute irukken solla maatreenga?

Nishant: Onnum illa Meera adhu oru land prachana namba12 th evening kelambi veetuku poganum.

Meera: Landa? enna landu?

Nishant: Namba new land onnu register pandrom adhuku

Meera: adhukku nee mattum po nan yen varanum?

Meera: namba per la dhan vaangranga

Nishant: Anna, I'm still minor. So nan vandhu use illa.. neeyum Appa Ammavum paathukonga

Nishant: edhuva irundhalum namba veetukaga dhane vaangrom neeyum anga irukkanum.. namba anga poi dhan aaganum.

Meera: psch!! enna Anna idhu pudhusa?

Nishant: sonna purinjuko Meera.. chumma question pannadha

Meera: ennathayo pannu. 

She said and left the place getting irritated. Nishant chuckled and turned to see Darshana standing there in shock.

Nishant: enna ma??

Darshana who was frozen started blabbering when she came out of trance.

Darshana: adhu ...adhu.. nan.. vandhh..anga..Anna....sapda...chi...ungla kaanumnu kooptanga...adhan vandhen...vaanga polam.
Saying she started to move.

He sighed and got hold of her wrist and dragged her towards him asif her back hit his front and he locked his arms around her waist.

Nishant: ipoo edhuku unakku ivlo sangadam thondaila nikkudhu??

Darshana: apdilam illaye

Nishant:  Apram yen voice maarudhu?

Darshana: .............

Nishant: Ennama....just one day... Friday evening poitu Sunday morning inga vandhurven...

Darshana: hmm

Nishant: kochukittiya??

She nodded 'No'

Nishant: Aprma yen sad aaita??