what's cooking 😌

Madhyanama poi shower thornadhu  nikra sugamey thani sugham..

Let's get into the story,

Happy reading 💟

********************

It was next day morning her Phone ringed with alarm as it was 5 in the morning. She woke up with a smile as she had a very good sleep with a beautiful dream. It was a dream where a tall and good looking man ( face blurred) was carrying her to bed, made her lay and covered with a duet and kissed on her forehead. Though the face was not clear she thought it would be her father because she always see him in her dreams. She opened her eyes and noticed she was on bed. She frowned and remembered yesterday's incident.
In a sudden realisation her eyes widened she was in a shock was an understatement.

Darshana mv: hayoo!!! Appo nejamave nan avar mela thoongitena?? Avara thookitu vandhu inga padukka vecharu ?? Apoo andha kiss ...!! Hayooo ullarndhu edho pannudhe....!!! She covered her face with duet as she was a blushing mess ...aana epdi avar inga thookitu vara mudiyum.. security vitruka maatangle...

Seeing her being in dream world Samvritha shook her.

Samvritha: Teddy!! Kaalaelaye edhuk ipdi pei paatha maadri ukkandhirkey??

Darshana: ha!! Adhu!! Nan epdi inga vandhen? Nethu night nan parkla avaru kooda dhane irundhen.

Samvritha: yevaru?? ( With a teasing look)

Darshana: hayoo!! Adhan Nishant... Nan avar kooda pesitu irundhe adhuku aprm paada sonnaru...nan pazhaya nyabagathula azhudhen...aprm onnum nyabagam illaye ( she pouted)

Samvritha: ohhoo!! Appo onnumey nyabagam illama dha ipoo madam ipdi duvet kulla Vekka patu olinjeengalo?? ( She lifted one eyebrow and fake glared)

Darshana turned red and again hide behind the duvet.

Darshana: hayoo!! Nan andhellame kanavu nu nenachen... Aana ipoo dha realise aagudhu.... Aana Sam onnu theriyuma I thought it was my father. Eppavum kanavula avar face theriyum. Dhoorama ninnu enna paaparu, siripparu aana pakathula ponadhey illa, pesinadhum illa he used to look short and old everytime. But this time he was young with mascular body avaru enna thookinapoo I felt his strong chest enakku heart beat ketuchu and face therila. Nan 5 vayasula avara lasta freezer box la paathapoo kekkadha heart beat enakku nethu kanavula kettichu. I felt safe. Her lips quivered as she couldn't hold her tears and pain. She felt the pain in  her throat.

She teared remembering her father.  She remembered all incidents with him. When she needed him the most he left her alone in this cruel world. On the other side Samvritha was shocked with her confession. She had listened to all her dreams with her father. She knows her teddy well. Her teddy was always in search of a figure who could be her elder brother. For her good heart she got many Even she found Anand Anna , Abik and her childhood friend Shakthi, Dhanush etc. All were only brotherly figure to her. But this is the first time .she is telling that she felt her fathers warmth. Samvritha was confused should she be happy that her teddy has got someone who can match her who is longing  for a  father's love or she should be alert and make teddy understand that falling for someone will make her life complicated and hurt her as Sam was very well aware of Darshana's family and their custom. She prayed all God to keep her teddy happy with whatever holds for her in future. She somehow composed herself first and went near teddy to pecify her.

Samvritha: Teddy!! Inga paaru you know what your heart says. Listen only to your heart and don't confuse yourself okay!! Whatever has to happen will happen. I clearly understand you now. Also your heart is in search of a perfect match that you were looking into in each fellow you came across but it got it's comfort and love from that one person and it is searching for more warmth. I know how complicated it is for you. But remember one thing we all are in this together. Whatever my teddy wishes to get no matter what we will get it for you. Okay!! Now go and get ready. Saying she kissed her forehead and cheeks.