Her dream to be loved

Hello Makkale,

vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

⚠️no proof reading...

Happy reading 💟

*******************************

Next day Darshana was the 1st one to wake up. she woke and stretched herself to relax and turned to other side to see her friends sleeping like logs hugging each other and throwing one leg on the next person. She mentally cursed them looking at their positions and went to refresh. She went to Kitchen and searched for requirements needed to make morning beverage. She found coffee powder and sugar and few vessels. She opened the refrigerator and looked for milk but in vain. She then made black coffee and poured the remaining in flask for others. She took her coffee mug and went to garden. She found a swing in the garden so she happily went and swung in it enjoying her coffee along with the nature. 

Nishant who woke up even before Darshana was on a call with his mother in the balcony. He saw her who was breathtaking even in her bare face. He disconnected the call and went to kitchen grabbed a cup of coffee that she has prepared which he noticed when he was on call. He walked to the garden and sat next to her brushing his shoulders with her. She didn't turn to his side and turned to other side blushing which was not unnoticed by him. He chuckled looking at her tinted cheeks and pulled his phone to capture that moment. He kept on admiring the pic which he took minutes ago. Her free silky hair that was caressing her  face, her blush pink cheeks sipping her coffee with closed eyes. For him she is a masterpiece, very unique and effortless. They both enjoyed the silence just their mere presence was enough for them to relax. He kept his hands on hers which was resting on her thigh to which she instantly blushed but hid with a wide smile and turned her head to other side not wanting him to see her blush.

After good 30 minutes of silence Nishant cleared his throat to get her attention. She turned and looked straight into his eyes.

Nishant: erm!!hrm!! enna innaiku rowdy babyku seekram vidinjircha?

Darshana: pudhu edam avlova thookam varala..adhan seekrama endhrichen. Neenga?

Nishant: Amma phone pannanga adhan endhrichen.

Darshana: ivlo kaalela pannirkaanga? yen ennachu? she tensed.

Nishant smiled at her care and said , ' Eppavum avanga dha kaalela call panni ezhuppuvanga.. vera oru prachanayum illa ma'.

Darshana: cha! aunty semma sweetla

Nishant: sweet dha...and vallu thanam pandradhulla avanga phd pannirkanga... neeyum, Meeravum la onnume illa.

Darshana: yen apdi soldreenga?

Nishant: yen va? evlo prank pannuvanga theriyuma? avanga soldra vela seyyalana adutha attack epdi nadakkum ne theriyadhu...oru dhadava kadaiku poitu vara sonnanga... naan pogama adam panni ukkandhu tv paathukittu irundhen..... appo friend call panni velila polam nu kooptan.. seri nu kulikka ponen....shampoo poda eduthu apply panna foamey varala..ennada nu paatha...empty bottlela toothpaste mix panni vachirndhanga...he huffed

Darshana who was trying hard not to laugh couldn't control anymore she started laughing throwing her head back while her one hand holding her stomach and the other one still on his hold. He admired her care free laugh and smiled looking at her. After composing herself with tears in her eyes she looked at him who was pouting.

Darshana: ayoo!!! aunty semma cuteuu...

Nishant: cutedha ..... prank la maatitu muzhikkardhu naangala...unakku comedya irukku

Darshana: nan ipdilam irukkanumnu neraya aasa patrukken...ana adhellam ippo varaikum aasaya mattume dha irukke thavira enakku vazhkaila nadakkadhu... neenga romba blessed...unga familyoda irukra indha bondinga ennaikume vitradheenga....indha maadri blessedaana family lam ellarkum kedaikadhu... she finished with a yearning look and sad smile