Anything and everything 🦋

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga namba story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

************************************

A week passed,

Krishnapa came home from office and was looking for Darshana. Meera came hopping all the way to entrance and grabbed the cover from his hand and hopped all the way to her room while Darshana who was just a step away took his bag from his shoulder and giggled looking at his shocked expression.

Darshana: enna pa innaikum pocha?

It was the daily routine of Krishnapa to bring a snack or dessert for Darshana when he returns home from office but at times it will be grabbed by Meera.

Krishnapa gave a playful smile and gave another cover to Darshana and said, 'Andha cover la edhume illa... unga amma varumbo vengayam vaangitu vara sonna adhu dhan andha cover la irukku... ippo madam pona vegathula thirumba varuvanga adhukulla indha covera nee eduthitu odidu'.

Darshana: seriyana kd pa neenga.

Krishna pa: Illana indha loosu kudumbathula ivlo naal ennala ota mudinjirukuma?? ellam oru experience dhan.

Krishnapa went to refresh while Darshana took the cover to kitchen and hared the masalacorn with Meera and Bindhuma.

...............................

One fine day Meera was sitting alone in the swing and was lost in her thoughts. Nishant who was passing by the swing to kitchen to check on his wife who has not appeared before him since morning. Nishant halted on his track and checked on Meera.

Nishant: En vaayaadi ku moola apdi enna vela kuduthirukku? He asked sitting next to her dashing his shoulder on her.

Meera: Onnum illa na

Nishant: Nan innum un Annan dha adha marakkadha... recenta nee adikadi zone out aaradhu nan gavanikala nu nenaikriya? neeya vandhu eppavum pola solluva nu wait panna nee silentave irukka? 

Meera kept quiet turning her gaze towards the garden.

Nishant: idhu en Meera kuttiye illa.. sollu ennachu? apdi enkitta solla mudiyadha alavukku unakku enna problem? venumna nan Darshana kitta vandhu pesa sollava?

Darshana who stepped out of the kitchen with a tray of snacks and juice listened to their conversation and spoke, ' Solla mudiyadha alavukku problem la illa aana ava namba innum konja naal dha inga iruppom and namba gang ini nenaikra time la paaka mudiyadhu adhunala madam romba naal missing la irukkanga' she said and kept the tray on teapoy and joined them on swing.

Meera who was looking at Darshana like a ghost snapped out when Nishant shook her out of trance.

Darshana: enna? enakku epdi theriyumnu paakriya?

Meera nodded her head in all possible direction.

Darshana chuckled and said, ' Nee namba farewell ku kudutha photoframea daily 100 times eduthu eduthu paakumbodhey enakku theriyum enna vida nee romba miss pandranu... adhuku dhan nanum un Annanum indha weekend namba gang kooda oru kutty trip to Ammusement park ku ticket book panni unakku surprisea vekka sonnen'. She finished wiggling her eyebrows.

Meera turned her gaze towards her brother who was smiling at her showing his dimple while side hugging Darshana. He extended his other hand for her to join them and within no time the trio had a group hug.

Nishant: enkitta idha solla unakku en thayakkam sollu?

Meera: illa neengaley ippo dha unga life figure out pandreenga.. idhula nan vera idhayum solli burden aaka venamnu nenachen.