Mystic

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

*********************

It was next day. Nishant decided to take her to near by park to start her day. He got dressed in a teal green sweat shirt and joggers. He went to Darshana's room and knocked the door. Darshana opened the door with a sleepy face not even opening her eyes she extended her hand thinking security Anna will give her weekly magazine which she had subscribed. When she didn't get any response she slowly moved her hand from left to right to check if someone is present before her. She slowly traced that person's face, beard and her finger moved to his mouth. He slowly bit her finger for which she opened her eyes to get invited by a pair of brown orbs glaring her. She wide opened her eyes when she realised what just happened and gave a sleepish smile.

Darshana: Good morning Nishantheyy....in her morning sleepy voice.

Nishant: Good morning anga irukkatum madam ipoo enna panneenga??

Darshana: dha..ba...dha...haan...adhu nan hide and seek vilayaditu irundhen...kanavula...adhan...apdiyee...

Nishant: Munndai yaaru irukanu theriyama ipdi dha thadavikittu iruppiya?

Darshana: ayyee...chii...nan security anna dha magazine kondu vandhanga nu nenachu neetne...oru responseum illa..adhan yaarunu paathe... Eppayum Meera Kutty dha ipdi vandhu vilayaduva....neenga irupeenga nu nenaikla

Nishant: dhayavusenju adutha vaati kanna thorandhu paaru...yaaru munnadi irukkanu....seri ipoo poi seekram dress pannitu va...namba park ku polam.

Darshana: parkaa😃...edhukku dhideernu??

Nishant: kelvi aprama kelu ippo poi chattunu kelambu nan keezha wait pandren

Darshana: okayy!! 15 mins la varen.

She then rushed to washroom not before informing Samvritha that Nishant is taking her to park. She finished her morning chores and then chose to wear a slim fit yoga pant and a cotton tshirt. She applied moisturizer and pulled her hair up for a high pony tail. She reached ground floor of her hostel and saw him in waiting area. He saw her and was lost in her bare face. She snapped her hand in front of him to bring him back from the trance. Then they both walked to near by park.

They took slow pace and walked in the park. Many were walking, jogging few were doing yoga and children were playing. It was indeed a beautiful day to start with looking at all the peaceful morning face, giggles of children and birds tweeting. Nishant and Darshana settled on a bench after walking for about an hour. They didn't talk anything but observed silence and the environment. Nishant noticed Darshana in deep thought while a small smile played in corner of her lips. He looked at the direction of her sight to see a father helping her daughter to swing. That father felt overjoyed whenever his daughter giggled loud when the cold air hit against her face. They both were enjoying eachother company. Then he lifted her and placed on his shoulder holding her with one arm and walked to another play area. It made Darshana to remember the day before her father's demise. On that day they played like there is no tomorrow giggling, teasing eachother, going for a long drive, took her to park, they played catch and catch in terrace and everytime when the ball landed on the next house they both jumped the wall secretly to not get caught by the owner of that house. She remembered each and every incident like it happened yesterday which made her to tear without her knowledge. Nishant pulled her to his embrace and cursed himself for bringing her here today and triggering her memories. He held her over sholder and caressed her hair while his other hand was busy caressing her knuckles. They both didn't talk till now but his mere prescence and his heart beat gave her peace.