Gotta live the life you love

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

*****************************

While traveling back to home Darshana slept on Nishant's shoulder as she was too tired. Once they reached home Bindhu ma asked Meera to take Darshana to her room and asked Nishant to refresh in his room. Meera handed over a set of full-length blouses and a white skirt. Darshana refreshed and dressed herself wearing a simple choker. She took a middle partition and clasped the hair loosely and applied kum kum. She looked breathtakingly beautiful which made Meera to take evil eyes off her. Bindhuma who came with a glass of milk caressed her hair and asked her to enjoy the phase and start with their life only when they wish.

Darshana took blessings from Bindhuma and other Aunts who were his relations

Darshana took blessings from Bindhuma and other Aunts who were his relations. She slowly entered the room which had no lights except from the lamp which on the bedside. She took slow steps searching for him as This is the first time, she is entering his room. The room was decorated with flowers and the bed too was decorated by her non blooded brothers Rakesh, Prakash and Roshan. When she kept the glass of milk on the table near the lamp her heart almost stopped functioning when he suddenly lifts her by waist from her back and pinned her to the wall and the lights turned on. She could feel her heart beating out of her ribs and she started sweating profusely. He intensely looked into her eyes and raised his eyebrows asking her to speak.

Nishant: Reception la yaaro romba thimira mudiyadhu mudiyadhu nu sollitu ponanga .... Ippo enna silenta nikranga? He asked in his manly voice.

Darshana gulped as she couldn't form any words due to their proximity and she was already weak on her knees. He inched his face little closer and looked between her eyes and lips. Understanding her nervous and visibly seeing the fear in her eyes he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and smiled looking into her eyes and whispered, 'I love you and I can wait until you are confident enough to proceed with the life now just relax, I'm just Playing with you ' and gently kissed her forehead. He never wanted to do anything which makes his girl uncomfortable as he himself witnessed her insecurities after whatever happened in her past.

She blinked back the tears which threatened to fall from her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him. She put her head on his chest and he bear hugged by her waist and suddenly everything seems perfectly fine. He held her cold hands which was above his heart due to nervousness until it calmed her down.
After being in the position comforting her for about 10 mins, he broke the silence.

Nishant: change pannikriya dressa?

She nodded horizontally without lifting her head. He sighed and carried her to the bed without breaking the hug.

Nishant: thookam varudha ma?

Darshana: aama

Nishant: thoongalama