Love is in the air 🧿💜

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

************************

Next day of the surgery Doctor came to check oh her wound and dress it. He asked all the attenders to leave the room but Darshana was adamant that she wants someone in the room with her so she got hold of Nishant's hand.
Doctor removed her bandage. Nishant turned her head towards him and made her to lay on his chest not letting her to see the operated leg. Nishant saw blood oozing out of the staple stitch. When Doctor gave movement to her leg she screamed in pain as she got hold if his shirt tight.
Nishant hugged her tight and consoled her but he couldn't console himself after seeing it. Later Doctor gave her pain killer and she slept due to effect of medicine.

After 2 days she got discharged from hospital and then Doctor asked her to come for physiotherapy after a week. They got back to school. Shakthi was not ready to leave her side. He was in her room all the time untill Samvritha forcefully push him out for her to sleep. All students took their time and prepared for their exams.

It was exam week, students were all preparing sitting in main hall. Teachers were all busy collecting question papers and checking their room number for invigilation. Non teaching staffs were busy sticking enrollment number on desk and other staffs pinning the room number on notice board for students to check.

Mostly Darshana was accompanied by any one among them. Dhanush, Meera and Nimisha had to share the same desk. Nimisha in the middle and the other two on the either side of her. Behind them was Manoj,Ishaani and Guru and so on..
On the 1st day Darshana and Nishant got alloted in the same class. He pulled her to podium and started distributing question paper.

Dhanush was highly pissed as he had to sit beside Nimisha. He turned back to see Manoj who was trying hard to control his laugh on seeing his best friend's frustrated face. Dhanush huffed and stomped and was highly restless.

Darshana on the other side was enjoying.. illa...illa sighting Nishant as he looked more handsome on his Denim shirt and white jean. His hair was falling on his forehead and he was keep on correcting it. She then noticed Vishali, Aparna, Roshini and Anu were busy drooling over him. Her admiration turned to anger and she kept glaring him. He could feel eyes on him so he lifted his head to see her who was busy glaring him.

Nishant mv: yen ipdi paakra?

He then turned towards the direction where she was looking at to see the famous gang drooling.

Nishant mv: Adei soona paana....unnaya nee dha kaapathikanum... Maatikadha da odiru

He quickly gave the question paper and stood next to Darshana like he was unaware of  what happened minutes ago. Exam started and all were writing exam with utmost sincerity. Nimisha was keep on disturbing Dhanush which irked Meera. She was glaring at Nimisha but was unnoticed by her. Nishant who noticed Nimisha troubling Dhanush made them to exchange their seat. Now Meera is in middle and Nimisha was moved to left corner.

Darshana was monitoring them sitting in the podium whereas Nishanth went on rounds to every nook and corner of the room. He then leaned back on the wall facing the back of students. But he can clearly see Darshana who is above the ground level facing him. Darshana's eyes suddenly fell on Nishant who was leaning on the wall holding additional papers in a hand and other hand adjusting his hair every now and then. Their eyes locked and he winked at her. She blushed immediately and turned her face to hide her blush which miserably failed. He stood in the same place and enjoyed her action. They were busy with eye to eye talk due to which he failed to notice Manoj who was glaring at Nishant after continuously calling him to get additional sheet. Manoj moved near Nishant and snapped his finger before him to bring him out of trance. Nishant lifted his eyebrow asking why is he here? To which he got a deadly glare and pulled the sheet from his hand. That's when Nishant noticed all the students looking at him with wierd look. He gave a sleepish smile as reply to them. Manoj who got the paper and settled in his desk looked at Dhanush and face palmed mentally.