Butterfly theory ❄️

Chapter ezhudha mood varamal Premam padam 3500th timea paathu type panna chapter dha idhu.

Special update for our Mannar birthday 💜

I'm behaving like a teenager waiting for aalu birthday

Magic nadakkum nu nambuvom.

Let's get into the story.

Happy reading 💟

*******************

It was soon the next day. Yesterday night was horrible for them. For him sleep was far away but for her she had a mental war. She couldn't bare with the pain in his eyes. She felt guilty for putting him into this situation. She likes him, his charm, his respect, care, love everything about him was special to her. But all she thought about was her family she didn't want to pull him into hell. She knows how they'll treat him if they fall in love. She doesn't want the pure soul to get hurt at the same time she doesn't like to stay away from him and make him more hurt. She decided to be friends and friends only. She was sitting on the bed with these thoughts running in her mind. Samvritha who noticed her tension early in the morning decided to cheer her up.

Samvritha: Teddy!! Innaiku namba oru change ku jog polama... daily badminton aadi bore adikkudhu. Apdiye pakkathula irukra butterfly garden poi pathitu varalam.

Darshan: Hey Sam! Morning!! Actually nalla idea dha enakkum konjam relief venum namba polam. Chinnu and Sneha innaiku practice area paathukatum.

Samvritha: super! Appo nan inform pannidren nee poi fresh aitu ready aagu.

Darshana nodded and kissed her cheeks and went to Refresh meanwhile Samvritha put a conference call to Abik, Roshan, Chinnu and Sneha and informed about the plan also she asked them to stay back in the evening as she has something important to discuss with them. She asked Roshan to bring Dhanush Along with them and not to tell neither Darshana nor Nishanth about the plan. They too agreed and decided to meet up in the 'Cafe Agape' near the school.

Soon they got ready and went for jog. They jogged till butterfly park and got seated in the wooden chair. She felt relieved after seeing those colorful flowers, sweet smell and those butterflies. She is the one who is madly in love with butterflies. Sam and Darsh were indulged in some random topics. They giggled and laughed like there is no tomorrow. Again she was lost in her thoughts. As usual she started to communicate with her mind.

(She has the habbit of talking to herself either in mind or looking at mirror thinking she is talking to her father)

Darshana mv: Ipoo nan enna pannuven. Ennala avara avoid kooda panna mudiyalaye. Romba kashtama irukku. Pchh!! Enakku mattum yen life ivlo complicated aa irukku? Idhu varaikum enakku indha maadri yaarkitayum feel aanadhilla. Ellarum mingle aavanga..sila peru avanga vela mudinjadhum paadhile vittitu poiduvanga. Sila peru genuinea kooda irukkanga..adhum en Annanunga dha ellarum aprm irukardhu Shakthi and en thambi...ulagame azhinjalum enna vittutu poga maatanga...Aana enakku yen avara paakumbo mattum...future la avaru kooda irundha life nalla irukkum nan ivlo naal aasapatta andha life and freedom kedaikum nu manasu solludhu. Acha ( Appa) nan edukra mudivu correcta irukkuma? Ennala yarum kashtapada maatangala. Enakennamo neengale enkitta thirumba vara maadri thonudhu. Enakku neenga dha oru vazhi kaatanum. Thinking she closed her eyes.

Sensing her flower sent a butterfly flew near her and settled in her index finger. She opened her eyes Sensing something ticklish once she saw the butterfly in her hand she thought it was a sweet gesture from her Father assuring that he is with her. She had Happy tears and was spell bound. Samvritha squealed seeing the butterfly.

 Samvritha squealed seeing the butterfly