Into the new beginning

Please bare with typo errors 😅

My special thanks to Meenakshi_1511 who is being my pillar support. Do check out her stories too. And thank you so so much for this beautiful story cover 💜.

Another special mention to Varna5Hue Akka for being a great support 🦋❄️.

Also to my darling dinaaaa012 💜

Let's get into the story..
Happy reading 💟

******************************

It was a beautiful morning. The morning sky shade was peeping into the lavender curtains which had fairy lights flowing as a ray of light disturbing sleeping beauty of the family. This sleeping beauty is none other than 'Meera'. She tried to cover her face with the baby pink duet but it was not reaching her face, frowning she scrunched and sat on bed rubbing her eyes cutely. After a minute she opened her eyes to see her brother in a Black vest and tracks holding her duet tightly grinning wide. She smiled and wished him Good morning with a morning kiss on his forehead which he repeated and went to fresh up.

After bathing she climbed downstairs for breakfast wearing a purple coloured sleeveless crop top with a blue jean. She smiled and wished her parents and Rakesh who was having breakfast with Nishanth. She came and sat next to her parents to have her toast and orange juice. While having breakfast their mother Bindhu started with the conversation..

Bindhu ma: Ennada packing ellam mudinjudha. Did you take all necessary documents and application to join in your new school?

Meera: yes, Amma. Nan nethikke pack panniten and regarding documents, adhu nan Anna kitta kuduthiten.

Nishanth: Aama Amma, na dha documents ellam vechirken. Because nanum Rakeshum epdiyum join pandradhukku office room poganum. So I'll handle Meera's admission process also.

Krishna pa: He smiled, and wished them good luck and to take care of themselves. 'Meerama paathu irukkanum, nalla padikkanum, Annava teaching time la disturb panna koodadhu at the same time yaarachum unna edhachum sonnalo illa hurt pannalao nee yosikama poi Anna kitta sollirnam okaya?'

Meera: kandippa I'll take care pa. Also nan edhunalaum odi poyi Anna kitta solliduven. Neenga kavala padama irunga...and time ku tablets eduthukanum nan Annava vittu phone panni kepen.

Bindhu ma: Enna madam meratreenga? Adhellam unga Appava nan nalla dha pathupen. Nee poi anga setta pannama padikra velaya paaru.

Nishant was quietly enjoying his princess who has millions os emotions inside to leave her family but masking up with her chirping nature and smile. Knowing her brother's gaze she turned to him smiled and winked at him assuring she is okay. He too smiled and nodded. Meanwhile Rakesh was enjoying this ever bubbly family. He was an orphan and got to know about Nishant Since his UG. Though they don't belong to same department they got to know eachother during sports events and cultural events. Nishant and Rakesh bonded well and gradually he also became a part of this happy family.

After having breakfast Nishanth, Rakesh and Meera were all set to leave to Ooty. Bindhu ma was emotional to leave her daughter but understanding her future and career she masked up her emotions and applied holy ash on their forehead and tied sacred thread on their hands and kissed all three on their foreheads. Krishna pa who witnessed all this with moist in his eyes hugged them tightly and wished them good luck and asked them to take care. He said he'll visit them when time permits.

All three waved their hands and started to railway station. Once they boarded the train and settled they had random talks and played few games.

Rakesh: Macha, namba noodles manda anga dheney PT mastera irukkan.