Always in my heart 💖

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

⚠️⚠️No proof reading

Happy reading 💟

***************************

Next day she woke up with heavy head and eyelids were too heavy due to her temperature. She frowned when she felt weight on her waist and lifted the duvet to witness a hand engulfed her. She traced the hand and turned towards her back and surprised seeing Nishant who was looking at her with smile.

Darshana: Neenga inga enna pandreenga?

Nishant: Thoonga vandhen

Darshana: Thoongarthuka? she asked in disbelief

Nishant: Pinna... nee enna nenacha? he asked with a mischievous glint.

Darshana: naanlam onnum nenaikala... aama ippo edhuku en kaila drips potrukku?

Nishant: unakku fever thangam

Darshana: enakku edhume nyabagam illa..

Nishant: onnu illa... normal fever dha tired aaita..2 days la seriyadum.

Darshana: seri sollu... neenga inga enna pandreenga?

Nishant: unakku fever and migrane nu Sam phone panni sonna..nanum Anand annavum clinic doctor kootitu vandhu paaka vechom..avar medicine kuduthu poitaaru.. Sam enna unnkooda irukka solli Chinnu room ku poita

Darshana: ivlo nadandhirk aana enakku onnume therila

Nishant: nee thoongitu irundha

Darshana: psch!! enakku oru maadri irukku

Nishant: va fresh aaitu saapdu... seriyaydum

He made her walk to restroom and ordered food from mess. Since it was Saturday it's holiday for them. He made fed her brunch and gave tablets for her to gulp. He was leaning on the headboard and scrolling his mobile. She was reading a novel and after sometime she felt bored and crawled on bed and settled between his legs leaning her back on his front. He locked his phone and embraced her.

Nishant: enna venum papaku?

Darshana: bore adikkudhu... velila polama...evlo neram ipdi ullaye irukkardhu?

Nishant: evening kootitu poren...ippo vena mazha peidhu velila.

Darshana: mazhya.... appo va poi corridor la nikkalam.

Nishant glared her and said, 'madam ungalku fever nu sonnen nyabagam irukka?...ippo dhan edho vittirku pesama iru'

She pouted and said, 'seri atleast window kittayachum nikkalam'

Nishant made her stand and both moved to window. Always the sound of rain and the smell of wet sand give her peace. She was enjoying the rain and he embraced her from back.

Nishant: nan onnu kekkata?

Darshana: enna permission lam kekreenga? chumma kelunga

Nishant: Unakku yen yaarayum love pannanum nu thonala?

Darshana: adhu dha nan munnadiye sonnen la... en chithi incident.

Nishant: adhunala mattum dhana?

Darshana: Enakku love after marriage la dha belief jaasthi...adhunala enakku yarayum love panna thonala

Nishant: Irundhalum oru person mela kooda unakku apdi thonninadhey ilaya? 

Darshana: tapped her forefinger on her chin showing her thinking pose and said, 'thonni irukku.. orey oruthar mela'.