Pool of Darkness

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

🏃🏃🏃 Author thalai maraivu after update

⚠️⚠️ No proof reading

Happy reading 💟

**************************

They reached the venue. Darshana silently got down from her seat and went to the green room where students getting ready for the event.

Anand came to enterance when he got notification from hi group about their arrival. He saw Darshana when she crossed him but didn't notice him. He frowned and looked at others whose face showed only disappointment.

Anand: ennachu?? yen ava apdi pora??

Chinnu: romba mosam na.... Poi erangana odaney avlo vela ... Avalku late aagudhu nu therinjum venumne pandranga..

Anand looked at Nishant who didn't even lift his face till now.

Anand: seri neenga elarum poi saapdunga... Counter 5 la breakfast irukku. Nanum ivanum pinnadi vandhu join pandrom.
He said pointing to Nishant.

Anand dragged Nishant to one of the rooms alloted for their students who were preparing for mime and asked them to wait outside for 5 mins. He locked the door and went near Nishant and patted his shoulder. Nishant hugged Anand and tears found it's way. 

Nishant: ava solli solli kekama kootiu vandhuten na.... Enkitta vera promise vaangita na... Avanga Amma edhu pannalum kurukka vara koodadhu nu... Kan munnadi ellam paathum kai katti nikka vachitana...he Said weeping like a child.

Anand said sweet nothings and patted his back untill his sob reduced. He then made him drink water and asked him to wash his face before stepping out.

On the other side Darshana who entered green room didn't greet her friends and students but direct went to restroom and shut the door. Meera who followed Darshana looked at Sam after she went to restroom. Samvritha asked what happened to which Meera replied with the happenings. Samvritha left a sad sigh and went near washroom and banged the door as she could hear her sobbing.

Sam: teddy!! Velila vaa.. edhukku ippo azhare...

Darshana: please Sam.. nan konjam thaniya irukken... Nan seri aiduven... Just 10 mins please.

Sam stopped asking further...as she needs some time for herself. Nearly after 20 mins Darshana opened the door with her puffed up and red eyes .
She went and hugged Sam while Sneha to joined the hug. Afterall they knew how to make her feel that she is not alone as they do since their College days.

Sam: just one more night... Innaiku rathri nalaiku pagal mattum cross pannita namba thirumba namba heaven on earth ke poirlam.. okaya??

Darshana nodded her head . Sam and Sneha kissed either of her cheeks and took her along with meera to counter 5. They saw Anand standing in the queue along with Nishant. On seeing Darshana Anand came forward and hugged her.

Anand: okay la nee?? He asked kissing on top of her head.

Darshana: nan okay ney! Enakku idhenna pudhusa...

Anand: konjam poruthuko da... nalaiku seekrama kelambidlam.. okaya?

Darshana: seri ney!! Nee avara paaru.... Enakku kaalela vera edhume sola thonala aana avar dha guiltya feel pandraru.

Anand: hmm... azhudhan... Aana ipoo okay... Ne poi pesu seri aiduvan..

Darshana : Ippo illaney.... Already azhudhittaru... Inga vachu pesavum mudiyadhu.... Yaar engarndhu note pannuvaney therila... Nalaiku namma train la pogumbo pesikren..