web of clues

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

⚠️ No proof reading. Typo error irrundha manichu.

Happy reading 💟

****************************

Anand and Abik left first followed by Nishanth. Shakti held Darshana and moved to Sanju's class. While walking shr kept to turning back only to face Nishant's. She was scared thinking of Akhil. She knows he definitely pull sone act to hurt her friends and most importantly Nishanth. Before she could enter the block Nishant turned to took at her from distance and gestured her everything will be okay.

She was pulled to Sanju's class by Shakti. Shakti explained Sanju what had happened and also about Anand Anna's order to make Darshu be with them. Sanju asked them to take the last row. Darshana was lost in her own thoughts. She came out of trance when a baby hand patted her. She looked down to witness their cute cupid 'Smrithi' ( Stencil papa😉). Darshana felt Little relieved when she saw Smriti there. She gave her cute smile to Darshana which she too reciprocated. They both talked with sign language and giggled. She kept herself engaged with Smriti while drawing and colouring. They both were involved in their own world forgetting the surrounding. Sanjana and Shakthi looked at eachother ans smiled. Children are her solace other than pets. More than that Darshu love girl child a lot. Anand Anna who knew her from a to z thoughtfully made a move to divert her thoughts.

Here,

Anand Anna, Abik and Shakthi rushed to surveillance room. Anand Anna asked the security to show the visuals of conference room block. They were keenly looking into the footage. But in all footage from the surrounding of conference room block they could only see his back. That bastard had cleverly hid his face from the camera. Due to frustration Anand Anna throw the glass watter bottle from the table which broke into pieces.

Abik: Anna kova padadheenga... Namba porumaya thedlam

Anand: epdi da porumaya irukka soldra...andha naai romba theliva plan panni pannirkan...modhala avana yaaru ulla vittadhu... He shouted.

Nishant was silent all the time.

Anand: Ne yen pa silenta irukka??

Nishant: Anna enakku onnu thonudhu.. .but verum guess dha..

Anand: ennanu sollu pa

Nishant: conferance block la engenga security camera irukku nu avanukku nalla therinjirukku.... So kandippa inga vandhu nalla pazhakka patta aala dha irukkanum.

Anand: avan perla Inga endha staffum illaye pa

Nishant: appo yen Avan vellilandhu vandha oraala irukka koodadhu??

Anand: enakku puriyala

Nishant: illana...avan namba school ulla irukra aal illana kandippa vellilandhu ulla vara aaladha irukkanum...

Enakku motham 3 sandhegam irukku:

1) Kaalela magazine poda vara pasangala oraala irukkanum..
Ena avanga dha canteen la utkandhu magazine sort pannitu deliver pandradhu...

2) inga vara urban cleaners. Avanga team la oraala irukka kooda chance irukku... But avanga alternate days la dha varanga..

3) Canteen ku groceries and veggies delivery pandravanga...
En doubt padi High chance indha teamla oru aala irukka vaaipu irukku... because ivanga mattum dha indha time ku varuvanga deliver panna.

Namba ipoo canteen la irukra surveillance footage adhum last 30 days footage tharo va check panna kedaikum.

Anand widened his eyes. 'idhu nan yosikkave illaye'. Seri iru namba check pannuvom.