Life didn't offer us 🍂

Hello Makkale,

YenPerSollaAasaiDhan has started a new story 'Retribution'. Those who are interested in crime and thriller please join her with journey. Her ' Suppose Unna kadhalichu' book is one of my favourite in my reading list.  Do support her. All the best Ananya for your new book 🫂💜.

Vaanga namba story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

************************

Later at 7:00 in the morning Nishanth squeezed opened his eyes when he found someone tapping him. His sight immediately fell on his girl who had turned to his side in sleep and tapping him to sleep sensing the movements thinking it was Anuraag. His lips curled up to smile seeing her being alert even in sleep but to her dismay Anuraag's place was replaced by Nishant. He checked the time and thought to wake her up as they need to get back to hostel before the next downpour.

Nishant caressed her hair after removing few baby hairs which covered her forehead and pecked it.

Nishant: oii!! Poonakuttyy

..........

Nishant: muyalkutty endhri

Darshana: podi panni....(still sleeping)

Nishant whispered: edheyy!! Panniya

Nishant: Dachuma...endhri....podhum thoongnadhu

Darshana: Sam!! Unakku cold la male voicea maarichu.... Poi Vicks maathraya sapdunga kich kich pokunga....

Saying she turned towards the other side and continued her sleep

Nishant snickered and thought.. adi paavi!! Unakku yen voice koodava therila...iru enna pandrenu paaru..

He slowly took her hair tips and caressed her earlobe and whispered Maaluty in her ear.

She jerked opened her eyes and looked at the surroundings like a lost child. It took few minutes for her to recognise her surrounding she then turned to her back to look at Nishant who was laying on bed with his head lift up supported by his right arm. He raised his eyebrows asking her 'what'?.  She turned towards him and looked at his morning face which was serene. She struggled to keep her eyes open as his eyes were drooping to sleep.

Nishant patted her cheeks calling her by name to keep her awake.

Nishant: podhum thoongnadhu...namba hostel ponum adutha mazhaikulla...go fresh up

Darshana: enakku thookama varudhu Nishantheyy 🥺

Nishant: anga poitu thoonglam ma....ippo va namba kelamblam....

They both went to fresh up and went out of the room. Darshana went to kitchen and helped Sanju with the breakfast and Nishant accompanied Rahul who was dressing Anuraag.
After having their breakfast the duo again cycled back to school.

Nishant put an instant break when they reached the school ground which made Darshana to almost jump over the cycle just like how 'Vadivelu Sir' fell from the bus breaking the front glass in the comedy scene. She turned and glared Nishant to death but frowned looking at his confused face and followed his eye sight which made her to mirror his reaction.

They both parked the cycle and reached ground where all the staffs and few students representative were present in ground listening to the instructions given by Anand.

Darshana: Anney!! Ellarum inga enna pandreenga??

Anand turned to her when he heard her voice.

Anand: papa!! En seekram vandhuta..konja neram kooda irundhutu varalam la..