That immediate connect

Happy reading 💟

Let's get into the story

**********************

Meera was pulling her trolley lazily to the elevator. She pressed the button and waited for the lift to reach ground floor. When she heard a * ding she entered into elevator with her trolley and luggage and leisurely pressed 5 to reach 5 th floor. Once she reached she headed towards room no: 502 and found the door was ajar. Frowning she moved in to witness a girl of her same age shedding tears and another girl who she thought could be senior pacifying the crying girl. When no one noticed her she cleared her throat and asked excuse. Both of them tilted their head to right to see a girl with a winged eye and Curly hair standing near the bed with a grin.

Meera: Hi!! I'm Meera krishna. I'm new to this school and security handed me this room key.

The girl who was crying all the time had a bright smile on her face and jumped from the cot and introduced herself as Ishaani.

(Introducing Ishaani Krishna as Ishaani) - Meera's classmate as well as roomate

Another one who was witnessing the crying child grinning widely on her new found roomate was leaning on the wall next to window with folded hands and was enjoying the newly found roomates banter

Another one who was witnessing the crying child grinning widely on her new found roomate was leaning on the wall next to window with folded hands and was enjoying the newly found roomates banter. She cleared her throat to gain their attention and introduced herself as Darshana.

Meera: Hi Akka!! Neenga seniora ?? Neenga paaka kuttya cuteaa irukeenga.

Hearing this Ishaani widened her eyes and was trying to say something to Meera which was not noticed by her.

Darshana: Haha!! Akka nu nee kooptu kekka nalla irukke.

Meantime Samvritha who came in search of Darhana found her in their opposite room and went to inform her regarding the message she got from Principal.

Samvritha: Hey Dachu!! Inga enna pandra innum? Ishaani are you alright now? Kavalapadadha unakku kandippa roomate kedaipanga adhukku ipdilam azha koodadhu purinjudha.

Meera: Appo nee roommate illadhadhu naaladha ipdi vikki vikki azhudhiya. Kavalapadadha adha nan vandhuten la inimey namba onna okkandhu Shinchan paathu fun panlam. Okaya?

Darshana: laughed holding her stomach " Nee Shinchan paakava inga vandha😂".

Samvritha: Dachu na vandha vishayathaye solla marandhutten. Principal message anupirkaru new students ellarkum instructions kudukanum and senior students ku introduce panni vekkanum. Nee dhane incharge staff seekram ellarayum keezha assemble aaga sollanum.

Hearing this Meera widened her eyes.

Meera(mv): Hayyaayoooo!!! Staff nu theriyamaya avangla Akkanu koopten. Vandha 1 st day ve ipdi dha nadakanuma. Hayoo thittu vanga porome. Pillayarappa un pillaya koodave irundhu nee dha kaapathanum.

Seeing her reaction Darshana smiled and patted Meera's head.

Darshana: eyy vaalu!! Enne pechey kanum. Silent aiteenga.