Just a step away from prey☠️

Hi Makkale,

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

***********************

Next day morning she squeezed opened her eyes when sun rays peeped in through her lime yellow curtains. She frowned when she found she was wounded by something heavy on her waist and shoulder. She slowly looked up to see him already looking at her with a pleasent smile.

Nishant: Good morning Papa...
In his morning hoarse voice.

Darshana looked at him silently and blinked.....

Nishant: idhu kanavu illa nejamave nandha.... He chuckled looking at her blinking

Darshana widened her eyes...'Neenga epdi inga??'

Nishant: yayy!! Night kudichiya ?? Nee dhane enna paakanumu solli Sam kitta call panna sonna...adhan vandhen..

Darshana: ohh!! Aamala...adhan paathachu la apdiye poiruklam la..

Nishant gave her 'are you serious' look? . She then noticed him only in vest and widened her eyes.

Darshana: yenna kolam idhu?? Oru ponnu room ku ipdiya dress pannitu varuvanga??

Nishant: yen kekka maata...nee kooptenu nan padhari adichutu odi vandhen la...enakku idhum venum innum venum.

Darshana: koopten dha...adhukaaga ipdiya??

Nishant: adhu madam nan nethu ulla vandhodheny korangu maadri eri mela kudicheengley appo yosichirkanum...vitta dhane tshirt poda mudiyum...ippavum paaru yaaru vesta tighta pudichirkanu?? He cocked his eyebrow teasingly.

Then only Darshana realised her position and soon released her fist. Her cheeks turned pink but soon she covered it with a pout and glare which was not gone unnoticed by him. Ge chuckled and kissed her button nose and Asked her to wake up and fresh. They heard some one knocking the door. With the tone of the knock itself they both realised it was Meera. She has the habit of knocking the door in abc abc ab rhythm. He chuckled and opened the door. Once the door opened Meera wide opened her eyes and covered her mouth.

Meera: Nee enna pandra inga? Adhum idhenna ipdi nikra?? Ennada panna en Akkava??

Nishant: edheyy!!! Nan un Anna di! Vara vara mariyadhaye illa! And oru gentle mana paathu kekra kelviya idhu??

Meera: endha oor la gentle man ipdi ara goraya oru ponnu room la nippa??... Nee thallu nan poi Akkava paakanum...

Nishant mv: indha avamanam unakku thevaya

Meera: aprama mind voice la thittuko modhala indha tshirta podu...she threw the t-shirt on his face.

Nishant: sothulayum adi vaangiyachu sethulayum adi vaangiyachu .

Meera: romba pesadha...nee inga enna pandra??

Nishant: enna kooptadhey un Mam dha avangla kelu.

Darshana glared him

Meera: avan kedakran loosu neenga Sollunga ka.. ennachu?

Darshana remembered her dream and soon her eyes became moist. She visibly shivered.

Nishant eyed Meera to not question her anymore and took her in his embrace.

Nishant: Papa! Inga paaru adhu verum kanavu dhan...bayapadadha seriya... Yaarkum edhum aagadhu..

Darshana didn't respond but her hold on him tightened. He gently caressed her hair and asked her to refresh. He called Samvritha and asked her to come as he is leaving . He left to his room when Samvritha returned.