For the last time?

Hello Makkale,

Update after a looooonnnngggg time and it is a special update today for my sweetest second mother who is celebrating her birthday today. Wish our dearest Sanju (Deeparahul) a very haappyyyy Birthday. Thank you for existing and being my greatest support in all aspects. There is no words for me to describe how special you are to me... I love you soo soo much Deepuma. May this birthday be the best with our kutty Aadvik aka Aju aka my baby Anuraagh. I hope you like this kutty surprise from me (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠) ლ⁠(⁠'⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠'⁠ლ⁠)

Vaanga story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

***********************

Days passed with the new surroundings and new vibes. Darshana got her comfort zone in his house. More than a comfort zone she finds peace in the new ambience and was well pampered by his family. Weeks passed with their outings, family time, shopping, cooking and sharing other works.

One fine day Darshana was sitting behind Bindhuma who was sitting on the bed in their room while folding and arranging the dried clothes in the cupboard. Nishant who came in search of her from his room as it was already an hour since he saw her. He noticed her helping his mom in his parent's room. He quietly tip-toed into the room as Darshana and his mom were facing the other side of the room they failed to notice him (least pretend to be). He took slow steps and hugged Darshana from behind not before closing her mouth to avoid her shriek. Darshana rolled her eyes and wiggled from his hold in the way of telling him that Bindhuma would see them, but he was least bothered about her whining and struggle and continued to sway their body left to right not breaking their hug. What happened next was least expected by them which made him to withdraw the hold and jump back whereas Darshana covered her face due to embarrassment with the saree which she was struggling to fold properly since last 15 minutes.

Bindhuma: Dei Maganey!! unakku un pondatti kooda romance pannanumna un room ku kootitu po inga yen da andha pullaya pudichu vachirka?

Nishant: mm...Maa.... nee...neenga... epdi??

Bindhuma: Romance pannumbodhu mattum indha Amma kannuku theriyalayo?? en da unakku yen da indha moola eppavumey back vaangudhu?

Nishant: Maaa!!!

He embarrassingly  whined and glared at Darshana who was giggling for Bindhuma's comment.

Bindhuma: avala yen moraikra? kannu munnadi ivlo periya kannadi irukku adhukku munnadi nan ukkandhirken nee pinnadi vandhu romance panna enakku andha kannadi la theriyadha da butter son.

Krishnapa who was about to enter the room halted and heard Darshana saying,'Nishanthey unakku yaaro kannadila sooniyam vachirkanga'.

Krishna pa: inga nadakra panchayath la nan enga ma vandhen?

All turned their head towards the entrance of the room except Bindhuma as they heard him.

Darshana: adhukku amma ungala edhume sollalye pa? she asked cluelessly.

Krishna pa: adhu dhan butter son nu avana thittunaley? nee kekla?

Darshana: avara dhaney thittunanga?

Krishna pa: Butter son na venna mavaney nu ava enna indirecta venna nu soldra ma.. he whined

Nishant: idha vida directa yaaralayum solla mudiyadhu pa

Krishna pa: pesu va da.. nee psuva... oru naal illa oru naal nee Darshana kittandhu indha maadri thittu vaangumbodhu theriyum.

Nishant: ava apdilam panna maata