Everything for you 💓

Hello Makkale,

First of all romba sorry for being inactive. Actually work la neraya changes.. pudhu project, office nu jam pack aiduchu en schedule.

This chapter is dedicated to our birthday babies Chinnu & Sanskriti

Vaanga namba story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

************************************

It's been a month of them living in Zurich.  Probably one would say that they are having the best days of their life. In this Nishant got to enjoy with his colleagues and his students. Darshana had really gelled with Sanskrithi. Sanskrithi was most comforting and ever bubbly. Being an extreme extrovert both of them never kept their mouth shut. They had lot to talk which was a never-ending crisis. Whereas Meera was feeling secured around Hridhay. He was that one male best friend that every girl wished to have. Though she was missing Dhanush, Manoj and everyone she thought to focus on her studies so that she can keep herself occupied.

Nishant and Darshana were exploring their teen-age love which they missed when they were teens. As nobody knows about them yet in the university, they were actually fallen in love a little bit more with no fear and restrictions. They used to steal glances whenever he takes class. When they pass each other in corridor he shares a chocolate with her without anyone knowing making a subtle touch which makes their abdomen churn. She finds reason to keep the seat next to her empty in every conference for him to sit.

...

It was weekend, Nishant was preparing notes for upcoming conference where he is going to present his thesis. Darshana and Meera were bored and planned to cook.

Meera: Akka namba snack edhachum pannuvom ka....enakka Indian snacks sapdanum pola irukku.

Darshana: Nanum Bindhuma sudra murukku romba miss pandren..

Meera: Inga store la rice flour kedaikum...apdiye nama theveyana items lam vaangitu vandhu seylama?

Darshana: Enakku ok dha...seri ready aagu nanum poi Nichu ta solli card eduthitu varen.

Darshana found Nishant being busy and informed him that they are going to store as they are bored. He gave her the card and the girls took 2 smart bikes after paying the charge which is parked in every 1km distance for the people to use. They reached the store and collected the requirements which was listed by Bindhuma when they made a call to know the recipe. The duo enjoyed having ice cream and drove back home. They placed all the ingredients on the kitchen counter and mixed the ingredient to make it into dough. 

Darshana: ayaaayoooo

Meera: enna aachu?

Darshana: manda mela irundha kondaya marandhutten

Meera: huh?

Darshana: Adiyeee!!! murukku puzhiyara instrument dha namba kitta illaye

Meera: ayyoo!! aamala... ippo enna pandradhu..she whined.

Darshana: pesama kutti kutti ballsa urutti poduvoma

Meera: nalla varuma?

Darshana: try panni papom

They made 10 to 20 balls in a row until the oil heated. They tried adding 10 balls but what shooked them was the balls started to burst in oil. They both started to scream and hid under the counter with a plate above their head to save themselves from the piping hot oil. Hearing the commotion Nishant rushed towards the kitchen.

Nishant: Enna pandreenga rendu perum?? eppo paaru edhachum kathikittu irukeenga? nan dhan prepare.....aarrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

He jumped out of the kitchen when the oil splashed on him. Here Darshana and Meera were laughing and rolling over the floor as they couldn't stop laughing. After the bursting Darshana carefully stood up and turned off the stove. Nishant peeked from side of the open kitchen counter to check whether kitchen is safe.