Bond by magic 🪄

Overwhelmed to see Engeyum Eppodhum is added to many of yours reading list. Apdiye konjam vote potrunga please.

Let's get into the story,

Happy reading 💟

*******************

When Darshana was talking with them she felt a sudden pull and directly landed on that person's arms. It was none other than her Bestest friend Abik ( Jerry). She call him Jerry because she is Tom between them. They are best tom and jerry duo who pull each other's legs for silly things and end up buying ice cream to compromise each other. Abik was with her since her UG days. Though he was not form her department they got to know eachother during college culturals. From then Chinmaya, Samvritha, Dharshana, Sneha and Anand Anna had an unimaginable bond. More or like teen cousin's in real life. The love they shed to each other is unconditional. All 5 of them are little possesive over Dharshana because she is an Angel in disguise. She is pure and they all are in a mission not to let her smile fade away even for a small reason.

Abik hugged her buy her shoulder and laid his head on top of her burning Dhanush in his eyes to let him know Darshana is his best friend and he doesn't want him to share hug with her though Dhanush be her cousin. On the other side Dhanush had a pout on his face seeing his sister being pulled away. For Dharshana, Dhanush was his favourite because no one in her family like Dhanush because he won't mingle with anyone except his friends. So he used to be isolated in all family meet. But Dharshan understood him and accepted his nature and gradually made him to get along with her. Dhanush who 1st hesitated but then he couldn't get over his sister's love and care for him which he failed to receive from his own mother because she was busy to care for her 2 nd born child completely forgetting him. This made him to an introvert. He loves Dharshana to moon and back and always love to spend time with her.

On seeing him pouting with glassy eyes she extended her hand for him to join the hug. He immediately threw himself on her small hands and felt like being in his mother's embrace.
Her friends and non blood brothers understood their bond and stood there with a widened smile and glassy eyes witnessing such beautiful scene. Looking at her smiling face whereas her two hands busy patting the boys hugging her tight like thier life is dependent on her. Nishant was ao confused and also felt little jealous to see them hugging her owning rights.

Roshan: Dei vidunga da en papa ku moochi mutta podhu. Shobaa!! Unga sharing caring thaangala da.

Chinmaya whispered to girls: poramala oru jeevan pathittu eriyudhu paaru earning a chuckle from them. ( They failed to notice Nishant was accompanying with same reaction 🤣).

Slowly they drifted apart still glaring each other. Darshana stood folding her hands glancing both the boys in stare war.

Darshana: Ada cheii!!! Moraikardhu niruthunga. Ippo edhukku ipdi adichukreenga? Nan inga kan munnadi dhane irukke.

Dhanush: paaru ma ivana eppo paaru unna enkittarndhu pirichu kootitu poradhey velaya vechirkaan 😑 .

Nishanth: Edheyy!! Ammava??. Enga ungalku kal..kalyanam airuccha? ( Shocked is an understatement)

Roshan: Ada loosu payalae ippo dhana introduce panna avan paapoda cousin nu.

Darshana: hahaha!! Enna paatha ungalku ivlo periya payyan ku Amma maadriya theriyudhu ?? Avan enakku cousin dha aana....

She was cut off by Dhanush

Dhanush: avanga enakku 1st Amma aprm dha cousin. Enna yaarume kandukkama vittapo avanga mattum dha enna purinjikittanga..enna accept pannikittanga. En Ammake enna paathuka time illadhappo ella naalum enna vandhu paathu time spend pannuvanga. Enakku home made food dha pudikkum aana nan sonnadhe illa. Nan inga day scholars pasanga lam avanga Amma saapadu kondu vandhu kuduthu pakkathula irundhu sapda vekkumbo neraya engirken. En Amma en thambi ku mattum dha idhellam seivanga. Aana en Akka dha epdi purinjikitanglo therila enna every day break time la avangloda kootitu poitu enakku ootti viduvanga. Nambla yaaru adhigama nesichu care pandranglo avanga dhane namba Amma. So enakku en Akka dha en Amma.