A day in Zurich

Hello Makkale,

Vaanga namba story kulla povom 🕊️

Happy reading 💟

************************************

After a long flight Darshana, Nishant and Meera headed towards their new home. Nishnant being an introvert needs privacy to be with his family and so he chose to be in an independent house. 

They took a taxi from the airport to their home which is in the outskirts of the city and about 5 km travel to their university. The area was secluded and near to a farming field. The house was big enough with 3 bedrooms, a vast kitchen with a backyard, a dining room and a cozy living room.  

Meera: woww!!! epdi ipdi oru veedu kandupudicha??

Nishant: Prakashoda Anna help pannanga... infact avangaluku therinjavangaloda farmhouseam avanga India la settle aitadhala idhu chumma dhan irukku nu sonnanga.

Darshana: semmaya irukku Nishanthey!! romba secludea irukku... aana enna namba first clean pannitu dha matha vela start pannanum.

Nishant: Actually, nan avangla oraal arrange panni thara sonnen.....aana kedaikla pola

Darshana: adhan namba moonu peru irukkom la nambley panlam .

They moved their luggage to a room next to the dining area and planned to clean per room each. Darshana took the one where they placed their luggage. As it was only noon of the next day since they boarded the flight, and they took ample amount of sleep while flying they pro-actively chose to clean up. The house was already full furnished and so they found Vaccuum's and all required items from a storeroom which is attached below the staircase. 

After about 3 hours of cleaning his allotted room as well as helping Meera with her room they both completed dusting and vacuuming the first floor completely. They both decided to check on Darshana and help her with the kitchen. The siblings climbed down the stairs and halted when they heard loud music from the closed door of the room where Darshana was supposed to clean. They entered the room with a frown and gasped looking at Darshana who was wearing the same black and white striped t-shirt paired with a black denim dungaree which is of her knee length which she wore while travelling and tied her silky hair up with a scarf. She had a broom stick in her hand and a cloth standing on the cot which was in the middle of the room dancing and waving looking outside through the glass French window entertaining the cattle's which was looking at her from the other side of the window. Probably the cattle should have wandered around the farm for its hay and must have gained attention towards her due to the loud music.  The siblings could do nothing but to giggle witnessing the cuteness as there were about 5 to 6 cows' moving their head according to her movement.

Later they teamed up and finished their work and plopped on the couch to catch their breath. Resting for a while they decided to have their outside and get some groceries. After freshening up arranging their closet all three of them headed towards a nearby restaurant and had their tummy full. They decided to explore the place in a short distance and so they walked to a nearby lake and spent some time there feeding the geese.  They walked to the grocery store and collected their requirements and headed back to their home. Nishant and Darshana took the room near the living and Meera took one from up and slept as soon as they hit the bed.

......................................................

It's been two weeks since their moving. They somehow processed and adjusted themselves to their new surroundings. Currently they are in a hurry to their 1st day in university. They rented a car already which was waiting at their doorstep. Darshana was last to jump in the car with a bottle of strawberry shake which she prepared for breakfast.