"Same" William agreed sitting down next to Noah.

"Alright I'll just make us all waffles that okay with you Grey" Henry asked looking at me, I nodded my head

While Henry got breakfast together we all sat there trying to wrap our heads around everything that just happened.

I'm scared that's the conclusion I have made.

I'm scared I wont see my older brothers again.

I'm scared that we will be stuck in this room forever.

I'm scared someone's going to come knocking on the door and rip me away form my family again.

I'm scared of these sad walls that have a color I don't remember the name too.

I'm scared.

I'm scared of everything.

I looked up to see Henry placing the plates of waffles in front of us. Mine were all cut up into tiny pieces.

I picked up the first piece and examined it then placed it into my mouth.

"Like it" Henry asked. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The rest of breakfast we were quiet, especially William who by the end of breakfast had tears running down his face.

I knocked on the table two times and Henry and Noah looked at me and I pointed at William.

"Oh baby" Henry exclaimed and got up from his spot on the table towards William who was trying to wipe his tears away.

Henry picked up William and went to the couch I followed while Noah tried to clean up breakfast.

"It's going to be okay" Henry whispered while he rocked William on his lap. "You can sit on my other side, come here" Henry spoke to me. I sat on his other side, my legs over Williams.

"It's all going to be okay" Henry spoke I wasn't sure if he was reassuring himself or us.

"It's scary I know but Parker is strong and so is Caleb. Our brothers will find them I know it" Noah said as he sat on the coach hugging us with his leg propped up on the small table in front of the couch.

"When they come back we will have a huge celebration and just wait until Halloween we will all dress up even Ryan and collect so much candy then thanksgiving everyone will be home, and Christmas we can gather around the fireplace drinking hot chocolate then new years we will have a big party for you guys birthday everyone will be home" Noah said his voice breaking a bit at the end.

I looked up to see tears slowly rolling down Henry's face. I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage and pushed all my thoughts down.

My brother is sad, he won't hurt me, he just needs a few words and I can give them to him.

I reached my hand up to Henry's face, he looked confused while everyone else just watched the interaction.

I wiped the tears on his face away "it going be okay" I said then laid my head back on his shoulder.

Henry and Noah hugged me tighter both letting a few more tears free while William looked proud and shocked.

I don't know how long we sat there like that but I did it. I spoke and no one got mad and eventually I fell asleep, safe in my brother's arms.

I don't know how much later but I was woken up the same with William. "Hey Grey wake up buddy" Henry cooed.

I stretched my free arm up and leaned my head back on Henrys shoulder opening my eyes.