Now That I think About It

Start from the beginning

"Ah! When did you get here?!" He yelled.

"For like 5-10 minutes? I lost track." You merely answered.

"That's not a good response!"

The team was in a classroom to watch a game of Seiho and to see their tactics.

"We already knew it would, but this is going to be tough." Izuki pointed out after the video ended.

"Sorry, but I feel like crying again." Koganei sighed in defeat.

"Frankly, we'd lose nine times out of ten against Seiho and Shutoku. We just have to bring that one win to our games." Riko announced to the team.

"Hey, listen." Hyuga started making the team look at him, "I wouldn't go so far as to call it a strategy...but I have an idea."

Hearing the idea got everyone to perk up at the captain's plan.

~~~

The team was now at the stadium, playing against Seiho. It was warm-up time so you were helping out the team as much as you could.

You felt someone stare at you, turning your head you saw Midorima who then looked at Kagami and Kuroko.

"Those two need to stop having stare-offs with other people..." you mumbled, Hyuga being close to you sighed before going towards Kagami.

"You're staring down the wrong guy, idiot!" Hyuga twisted Kagami's neck to the right opponent, "No matter how hard you stare if we lose this next game, you'll look like an idiot."

"I was just looking at him. I'm focused on our next game." Kagami replied, "And why does she get to wave at him and not get scolded?!" He soon pointed to you politely waving to Midorima.

"Huh? (Y/N)! Get back over here!" Hyuga's yell made you flinch, "Yes, captain...!"

You gave a glare to Kagami who only smirked at his victory, "Ow!" You hit his side for revenge before helping the bench get prepared.

"Seiho seems more normal than I thought." Furihata pointed out, "They don't have any really big guys."

"I suppose they are small for a national class team. Their biggest player is their captain, Iwamura." Riko stated looking over the opponents.

"Is he about as tall as Mitobe? He's pretty wide! He's so thick! He seems powerful!" Koganei looked on as you only looked over to see their stats.

"Then there's their playmaker, Kasuga. Those two third-years are the core of the team." Riko added.

"Kags! You need to stop staring down at others!" You walked over to Kagami since you were to give him another basketball.

"Ha?! Says the person who asked for Midorima's number!" Kagami retorted, you grew a little agitated.

"It was a nice thing to do since I missed him and I never got to catch up with him! It's no big deal!" You two butted heads.

"You sure? What about Kise, huh?! You gonna ask all the Generation of Miracles for their number?!" He yelled.

"Yes! Yes, I am! They were my old friends and I missed them dearly! Of course, I would ask for their number to catch up!" You yelled back, the two of you comically squabbling like children could see from far away.

'I have no words...' Seirin's players just sweat dropped at the scene.

"Hey! You're Kagami, aren't you?" A person from Seiho: was Tsugawa Tomoki asked Kagami.