#ONE HUNDRED TEN.

Depuis le début

"No, you didn't." I say. "You sounded like you cared.. and that's all I ever wanted, Nick." I tell him, softly.

"Are you saying that you thought I didn't care?" His eyes search mine.

I palm him in the face playfully and push him back. "Of course I thought you cared, dork." I laugh. "You just needed to find a better way to express it."

He sits back up with a smile and stares at me. "You're getting kinda, strong." He says.

"Yeah.." I flex on him and toss myself back down onto the bed. "I had to cancel my gym membership.. I was getting too big."

"Oh, is that right?" He stares at me for a moment before trying to tickle my rib cage.

I squirm beneath him giggling. Eventually, he stops and he leans on his elbow right above me now.. he was unbelievably, close to my face. I could feel his soft breath across my lips.

I nuzzle my face closer to his, hoping he would stop teasing me and give me a real kiss, but he doesn't..

Instead, he tosses himself back again and lets out a long, drawn out groan. "I should probably go home, Liliana."

"I wish you would stay. I would feel safer if you did." I tell him.

He gently, runs a hand through my hair. "You want me to spend the night?" He asks, as he pulls my head back softly, to look me into my eyes.

"Please." I whisper.

"I'm going to have to get up really early, though. Like, 5:30. Joey and I are doing a morning run around 6:30 to beat the heat and I can't bail out on him." He says, as he yawns at the end of his sentence.

"Are you sure you're okay with getting up that early?" I ask him.

"As long as you're okay with it." He answers.

"I'm totally fine with it." I tell him with a smile.

"Alright.." He says, standing up from the bed. "You cool if I take off my shorts?"

"Go for it." I watch as he pulls his shorts off to expose his very muscular thighs. "Are you okay if I sleep in my underwear, too?" I ask.

"Whatever you're comfortable with, Liliana." He says as he gets back into the bed.

He pays close attention to me as I strip myself from the restraints of my clothing. I get down into just my shirt and panties. Afterwards, I turn off the light and crawl up next to him in bed. He immediately, grabs me and scoots me in closer to him. The weight of his strong, warm body next to me caused desire to start and build within my insides.

"Mmm." He growls as he leans his head closer into mine. He was so close, I could feel his chest hum from the vibration. That low masculine rumble shakes my entire body.

I push my hips in closer and he allows this as he clutches my side and welcomes me in as he adjusts himself comfortably beside me.

I tilt my head up and whisper. "Don't make noises like that."

He chuckles, his voice was still at a whisper as well. "Like what?" He begins to move from his spot in the bed and hovers above me for a second. It was dark, but I could make out the large shape of him lingering in the shadowy blackness.

I bring my hand up to grip his shirt and pull him closer in. "Kiss me." I whisper through the dark.

He dips his head down and comes close enough to my face that I can feel his lips brush over mine. "You want me to kiss you?" He asks, in a low quite growl.

"Yes, I want you to kiss me, so bad." I whisper again, arching my back to get even closer to him.

"I don't know.." He starts to say, but I didn't give him anytime to finish. I lean up on my elbows and push my lips against his.

Without any hesitation he kisses me back. Deeply. Passionately. His tongue sliding almost instantly, into my mouth. I taste him for the first time, in a very long time, and it was exactly how I remembered it to be.

He lowers himself back on top of me. That solid powerful body and the warmth of his flesh pressed against mine. The familiar low tone of his moans and growls and whispers.. The oddly, sweet taste of his hungry mouth against mine again. Despite the quite darkness of the room around us.. I can still see his broad handsome face and strong shoulders.

His whole body tenses up for a moment and then he pulls me in toward him even closer. We continue to passionately make out.

"Mmm." He rumbles lustfully, into my mouth. Hearing him make that noise was like an aphrodisiac like no other.

I felt his hard erection rub enticingly against my leg. I couldn't help myself. Before this ended I had to touch it, just once. Just at least once. While I was presented with the opportunity..

I make my way with my hand down in between us and right as I was about to reach his thick, heavy appendage.. he stops me.

"We can't." He breaths heavily, as he breaks the kiss.

🏈