#SIXTY ONE.

When I get back to Nicks house I sit on the couch next to him and go through the few pictures I took with Joey.

He leans his back into the couch and watches as I look at them. "I fucking hate this." He grumbles.

"I know, I'm sorry." I say, quietly. "What do you think about this one?" I ask him.

"You look beautiful as always, but especially in that one. I like it." He answers.

"Okay, I'll post this one." I reply.

"Make sure you make your profile public and you tag my brother in it."

"Alright."

"Hey, Lili.. just be ready for a few rude comments. People can be brutal sometimes. Actually, just don't even read them." He says.

I look at him momentarily and give him a nod of agreement.

He continues to talk. "So, how was it anyway? What did you guys talk about?"

"Um, it was fine. We didn't really talk about much to be honest." I lie. It wasn't like I was going to bring up the fact I was jealous over his brother having sex with another woman.

"Well, tomorrow after work would you want to go out to dinner with the family? My parents are flying back to Florida for a few days and they wanted to get together before they leave."

"Okay, sure." I reply, although I was feeling a bit anxious to see his father again.

The next day.

The next day at work I was feeling pretty uncomfortable. Nick and I had sex last night and he fucked me pretty hard. So, I was sore between my legs. I had a feeling he did it on purpose, to punish me in some type of way because he was angry about Joey and I going out on a "date." As hard as it was to pretend Joey and I were a couple it was even harder to pretend like Nick and I weren't. The entire work day I had to keep my eyes off of him whenever I was out on the field.

Once off work I head back to Nicks house. When I get there I notice he was in the shower, so I just change out of my work clothes and into something nice to wear to dinner tonight with his family.

He walks out of the bathroom completely naked and I immediately sit down on the bed to keep my knees from buckling. It never got old seeing him naked, he was in impeccable shape and it was always a shock to the system to get to see all of him. I don't think I would ever take his body for granted.

He chuckles a bit pulling up his boxer briefs. He gets close to me and lifts my chin up towards him. "How are you?" He asks.

I smirk. "Sore as fuck."

"Poor thing." He smirks back.

*

After Nick gets dressed we head over to Joeys Airbnb.

"My parents are already at the restaurant. Can you go in and get Joey? He should be ready."

"Um, sure." I answer, unbuckling and getting out of the car.