#SIXTY FOUR.

The next morning.

I wake up to Nick flipping me onto my stomach and lifting my ass upwards, no sign, no warning he just enters me.

I gasp loudly. "Nick, what the fuck?"

"I'm not done with you yet." He grunts.

I was astonished this was happening, but I wasn't going to stop him. It felt way too good to protest it in any kind of way. I wasn't even sure what time it was, but I knew we both needed to go into work this morning, and Nick had a game tomorrow. I don't think that was on his mind, though in the moment. In fact, I don't know if he was thinking at all. He was just acting on pure animal instincts at this point. As I hear him making guttural noises behind me.

Him being the size that he was, made it a bit painful to have him fuck me from behind, but I couldn't lie, there was something about feeling pain and pleasure simultaneously that made it that much better.

I groan loudly as he picks up his thrust speed.

"You okay?" He pants.

"Yes, it hurts a little, though." I confess.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm almost done." He replies, as he pounds the ever, loving, fuck out of me.

Minutes later I hear his phone ping a text. He doesn't stop, but instead leans forward while still inside of me and retrieves his phone from beneath his pillow and texts someone back while still driving forward with intense, euphoric, pleasure.

I continue to moan fiercely. 

"Shit, put your face in the pillow." He says. "I'm almost there."

I do as he says and muffle my sounds within the confines of the pillowcase.

"Oh, fuck." I hear him grunt as he cums within the next few thrusts of his hips.

And he finishes right on time because there's a knock now on his bedroom door.

"Hold on." Nick says, loudly as he hops out of bed and pulls on some boxer briefs. His cock was still semi hard and you could easily see it through the thin cotton fabric.

"What are you doing?" I hear Joeys voice call through from the other side.

Me, I think and proudly smile to myself.

"Hold on." Nick answers back again, but this time louder and more frustrated as he pulls on a shirt over his head.

He goes to the door and opens it a crack.

"Are you okay, dude?" Joeys voice sounded deep and concerned.

"I'm fine." Nick was softly, panting.

There was a pause and then Joey asks "Who's in there?"

"Don't worry about it." He replies.

Joey doesn't give it another second. He pushes back Nick and shoves open the door to find me sitting up in Nicks bed with the sheet wrapped around me. His eyes catch mine and he somewhat softens his body language.