#ONE HUNDRED FOUR.

Nick and I go back to painting the banner. He manages to keep his hands to himself and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing for me. We make small talk about the football team and his dog Boomer.

We manage to finish the banner within an hour.

I watch him as he checks his phone. "I can't believe it's already nine." He says, as he locks his phone screen and pushes his phone into his back pocket.

"I know it's kinda late, but do you want to see my room?" I smile innocently up at him.

His body hitches for a moment as he keeps his eyes on me. "Uh, I don't know Liliana."

"I'm not trying to have sex with you, Nick." I laugh. "I just want you to see it."

"I don't want Mark thinking I'm doing sexual things to his daughter in his house. I honestly just wanted to help with the banner." He seems sorta shy when says this.

"I know you did... but do you still want to come see my room?" I interlace my fingers and playfully swing my hips side to side.

He takes note of this as he licks his lips.

His breathing becomes heavier. "Where's Marks room? Is it close to yours?" He questions me.

"Nope." I smirk. "Come on." I grab him by the hand and try to lead him through the sliding back door, but he quickly stops me.

"—Wait. I seriously don't want to wake him up, Liliana." He tells me sternly.

I stare back at him. "What are we going to be doing to wake him up, Nick?" I felt a slow heat creeping up my limbs.

"Nothing." He clears his throat. "We aren't doing anything, right?" He asks after swallowing deeply.

"We're just going to see my room." I laugh.

We silently creep up the stairs and I could tell Nick was on edge. He was acting like I was sneaking him into a museum to steal some rare artifact. I found it quite humorous, I never seen him this nervous.

It was adorable.

I quietly open my bedroom door and we both enter inside. I make sure to close it behind us. Nick searches the room around with his eyes as he keeps his feet planted on my bedroom floor in the same spot.

"It's cute, right?" I ask him.

He gives me a look. "It sorta looks like it's for a little girl." He says, carefully.

"Well, that's because it was for a little girl. Mark designed it a long time ago for me."

Nick suddenly starts to become emotional. I could see it on his face and hear it in his voice. "Does it make you happy?" He asks.

"Yes, it makes me really, happy. I'm glad he kept it like this. It's kinda healing to know he did this all for me." I say, as I sit down onto my bed.

"I almost didn't come see it." He replies as he desperately, tries to hold back tears.

"It's okay, Nick." I softly, tell him.