#EIGHT.

He reaches down with his hand to the bottom of my chin, titling it upwards. He softly, kisses me.

"I'll show you that you can believe me, if you give me another chance." He says, in a hushed tone.

I noticed when he got horny, he'd become even more quite than usual, and his eyelids would enhance into a hooded form. For some reason, I liked it. It turned me on.

Of course I was going to give him another chance, that was never out of the question. I just wanted him to suffer for a few days. Besides, I really wanted to fuck him since our last encounter. It was all I could think about.

"I can do that." I whisper, before we sensually share another kiss.

He picks me up and sits me on the massage table, while planting another kiss on my lips, this time slipping in his delicious tongue into my mouth, and rolling it delicately into mine.

I moan beneath the intense pleasure of how amazing of a kisser he was.

I remembered that the door wasn't locked to the room, but it didn't matter at this point. I was fully invested in soaking up and experiencing how great I was feeling in this moment. My hand softly moves down his chest, and abs until it reaches his penis which is bolted up right. It was quite easy to grab his ridged shaft through his pants. I gently grip it, moving my hand up and down, up and down.

He enjoys this gesture, as his head slightly tosses back and he lets out a groan of excitement.

"You're literally, big everywhere aren't you?" I purr, continuing to stroke him through his pants. There was no doubt my hand would only reach partly around his large, naked cock.

He twitches pleasantly, and softly chuckles, probably proud of himself. He knew exactly what he had waiting for me beneath his pants. I'm sure he had every right to be proud of himself.

I start to pick up speed and vigorously rub him now, he grunts and flexes his cock into my hand. I was almost sure he was going to cum from this motion, which really turned me on.

"Wait, wait." He heavily, breaths. He grips his large palm over my hand. "I can't cum, I'm sorry. I want to... I really fucking want to, but I have a game in a few days, and I just can't."

"What do you mean?" I pout up at him, upset he stopped me. I was enjoying watching him in his pleasure.

"We have this thing, where we can't ejaculate three days before a game. Trust me, I need to stay aggressive. I can't be weak." He says.

"Well, that's a bummer." I sigh.

"I'll make it up to you, I swear." He grins down at me, adjusting his boner. "Fuck, this is gonna hurt all day now."

I laugh. "You sure you want to keep that rule?"

He kisses me again "I got to. It's the rules of football."

Later that day.

After I get off of work, I'm only home for about an hour. When I get a text from Bosa, telling me to come over.

"Come to my house, let's watch a movie." It read.

I was excited, but also anxious. I knew it was going to be hard keeping my hands to myself, and I didn't want him to break his rule for me.