#FIFTY ONE.

Once in his bathroom he turns on the shower and then looks back at me. "You know, back when I was a little punk. I use to trick girls into taking showers with me so, that I could see them without makeup on."

I stare at him in a peculiar manner. "You didn't really have to tell me that, and I'd rather not hear about you having sex with other girls." I tell him.

"I said back when I was a little punk like, eighteen Lili."

I watch him strip his shirt over his head and then I grip the sides of his ribs, looking up at him I say "You're still a little punk." With a teasing smirk.

"Oh, really?" He tickles my sides and makes me thrust around in laughter.

"Maybe you were just trying to give me a compliment? because you've already seen me plenty of times without makeup."

"That's exactly what I was trying to do." He smiles before kissing me. "—And you're beautiful, always."

I watch him as he checks to see if the water is warm. He starts to take off his shorts and I could see that he's semi-hard. After checking him out for a moment, I follow suit and remove my clothing.

He enters the shower with his back turned to me as he lets the water rush over his head and down his body. I join in behind him and run my hands across the shape of his muscles from his board shoulders, and gently stroke along his back, rubbing away some of the tension. I move my hands down and over to find the destination at the front of his hips.

He lets out a sound of contentment and leans one of his hands against the shower wall. As I reach around him, I grab his erection with both hands and slowly start to stroke the length of him, when I get to his head I make a slight twisting movements with my hands.

"Oh, fuck." He breaths. "That's good."

My hands were supple and slippery, making it easy to glide over his erect cock. I take my time, making sure he felt every curve of my hands and fingers against him. I continue to stroke him beneath the water, not letting his expanding erection rest one bit.

He groans loudly. "Stop." His voice was strained from the pleasure.

"No." I reply, and keep stroking him, but picking up speed.

He lets me go for a couple more seconds and then grabs my hands. He quickly spins around. "I said stop." He says, pushing me against the cold shower wall and causing me to gasp.

He lifts me up around his waist in one swift movement, and without any pause thrusts himself inside of me. His mouth closes over mine with hunger, giving me zero chance to catch my breath. We make out passionately as he holds me up by my ass and continues to propel up inside of my silky, wet insides.

I moan fiercely beneath him and he also, starts to grunt loudly, enjoying the intense sexual satisfaction that we were both suspended in.

"You fuck me so good." I breath.

"Yeah, you like that?" He asks, shoving in his cock a bit harder.

"Yes." I start to pant, heavily.

He finally stops holding back and starts to fuck me really hard. Building towards the sweet release we were both searching for. His long, drawn out groans drove me absolutely feral, until they finally pushed me over the edge as we both shared an intense climax.