#FOUR.

Monday.

Tonight, I was going out on a date.

Not with Bosa, but a part of me wished it was.

I stand in the mirror curling my dark hair, into big loosely, wrapped waves. I had already done my makeup with smokey eyes, but I figured to spice it up I'd add some red lipstick to my lips.

I pucker in the mirror pretending to kiss my date, and then the thought of kissing Bosa entered my mind.

"No!" I say, out loud to myself.

I get dressed into a very tight black dress that had little white flowers on it, that also accompanied  a very, deep cleavage plunge. My breast were nice, not extremely big, but perky and round so, I wanted to show them off. I wasn't much one for wearing heels, I decide to just go with black doc martins. The nights got pretty cold here so I also wore a black leather jacket.

The date.

I meet Colin, the doctor, for dinner. My initial thought of him was, he wasn't as tall as he claimed to be, but I quickly dismiss that. After all, height never made anyone less better of a human being.

I mean, I had a crush on Bosa, he is 6'4 yeah, but his personality is definitely questionable.

We sit down and order some food and drinks. To be fair the conversation was alright, slightly boring, but all first dates are not the greatest, I guess. At least that's what I've come to learn.

My phone starts to ring.

"I'm sorry, about that." I say, silencing the call.

Whoever it was called right back.

"I should take this." I sigh "Excuse me for one second."

I step away for a moment "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, Liliana. It's Uh, me..."

"Who?" I damn well knew the voice, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"—Nick... Bosa."

I pause for a second, feeling strangely excited hearing his name.

"How did you get my number?" I question him. I knew I never gave it to him.

"I got it from Shanahan." He says.

"Um, okay. What's up?"

"Do you make house calls?" He asks.

I softly smile, rolling my eyes.

"No, I don't." I flatly say.

"Well, what if it's an emergency?" He pries.

"Is it an emergency, though. Bosa? Because I'm kinda busy." I highly doubt he was telling me the truth. I herd the energy in his voice.

He laughs into the phone, and it tickles my ear.

"It is an emergency, I swear to you." He finishes.