#ONE HUNDRED TEN.

"You didn't forgive me." I smile painfully, up at him.

"Yes, I did." He says.

"You were really mad at me, though."

"I was.." He smiles back. "—But I'm not anymore."

He hugs me around my shoulders and then forces me back onto the bed. He lays on top of my body, pressing me securely to the mattress.

"What are you doing?" I giggle, as I struggle to breath beneath him.

"I'm tired." He says, through a muffled voice as he pushes his face into the side of my neck. His lips graze against my skin igniting goosebumps across my body.

"You're squishing me." I laugh. Although, I welcomed it. I could take all of him.. he could crush me and I'd happily sit there and let him.

"Sorry." He quickly, says. I watch him as he rolls onto his back to the side of me.

He turns his head and he gazes at me for a long time before touching my nose with his finger. "You got a cute nose, Liliana." His voice sounded like he was actually getting pretty tired.. maybe even a bit delirious. "It's like a button nose.."

I giggle again. "Thanks, I guess."

He scoots in closer and kisses the tip of it. He kept doing this.. kissing me everywhere, but my lips. I wasn't sure if it was because he wanted to actually, kiss me or if he was just testing out my reaction to his lips against my skin.

—But regardless of whatever it meant.. he was turning me on..

I turn over onto my side to face him. "Nick." I lick my lips. "You don't think I wrote that note.. do you?"

"You have no reason to lie to me about it now.." He says, in a low voice. His hands move up my side, causing my body to quiver. "I believe you." He whispers.

"I kept the note you wrote me." I whisper back.

"You did?" He perks up and gives me a cute smile, nearly blushing.

I quickly, shake my head "yes" and get up from the bed. I retrieve the note out of my jewelry box. I hold it in between my index and middle finger. "See!"

"Oh, god." He groans, tossing back his head and covering up his eyes.

"What?" I laugh, joining him back on the bed.

"It's so embarrassing." He laughs.

I grab his hands and remove them from his face. "No, it's not. It was really sweet."

He opens up his fingers to stare at me. "I was miserable."

"You sounded miserable." I smirk.

He sits up and looks directly into my eyes. "Are you making fun of me, Liliana?" He smirks back.

"What? No." I stutter. "I'm glad you wrote it.. I'm glad you explained your feelings."

"Yeah, but you weren't answering my calls.. You weren't replying to my texts. You even said yourself you didn't want to talk to me.. I sounded desperate." He says, firmly.