Epilogue: Huntlow Ever After

Hunter POV

5 years later

Hunter was sitting in the forest, thinking about everything that had gone down all those years ago. Life had been pretty simple since then, the occasional uprising from someone like Terra or Odalia that still wanted to have a hierarchy. Raine and Darius had sorted all that out though. Raine had developed "the board", which was a form of government where multiple people ran the government and not just one individual. The board consisted of 10 members, which included Raine, Darius, and Lilith. The other board members were people that Raine knew they could trust and so far it was going well. 

For Hunter and the others, they had spent most of their time  recovering from all the events that had happened. Hunter and Casper had gone to therapy to help with their occurring nightmares and panic attacks. Casper and Hunter had officially been adopted by Eda, which is suprising as Eda actually did it the legal way. 

Alador had divorced Odalia apon finding out what she had been doing to their children and then he had immediately married Darius. 

Luz and King had been working on a portal and after a year they got it right. Luz had reunited with her mother and Vee. Instead of continuing at human school though she came back to Hexside, visiting her mom on the weekends. Hunter and the others had also visited the human realm from time to time and Hunter could say he liked it. 

Eda had also finally confessed to Raine, who moved in with her the next day. They aren't married yet though. Gus and Matthoulomule also confessed to each other, and their relationship was going well. 

Hunter was startled by a noise behind him and Willow stepped out into the clearing. 

"What are you doing here?" Hunter asked her as she came and sat down next to him. 

"I just got worried about you." Willow replied leaning on his shoulder. "The real question is why are you here." 

"Just thinking my thoughts through." Hunter said leaning on her shoulder. Hunter snuggled into her and she giggled. 

"You remind me of a wolf sometimes." Willow replied. "You're tough, but also really sweet and adorable." 

"But i'm not a wolf-" He said and willow laughed again. 

"I don't mean literally a wolf, I mean your just like a wolf." 

"Oh." 

awkward silence

"Well we need to get back to the owl house, Eda is cooking kraken tentacles tonight which sounds amazing to me." Willow said standing up. 

"One more thing." Hunter said grabbing her hand. 

He kissed her. 

"Ok now we can go." Hunter said smiling while Willow burst into a fit of laughter. 

~The End~