(Ch. 22) Crush on a Caleb

Yolo Rolos - Like what I did there with the title hehe (cause one chapter was crush on a captain and this is caleb) Hahaha I am sneaky 

Also Im Alive!!!! But not for long. Im leaving for a month in a week so wish for luck to see if you'll survive for that long :)

-TWs- Someone doin self harm (Rip Casper)

Willow POV

Willow was pacing the room and she was extreamly anxious. She had wanted to go after Hunter right way because who knows what Belos has done with him by now but Eda had said the need a plan first. Luz walked in a put a hand on Willow's shoulders.

"Everyone's arrived, Come on." She said and Willow then followed her into the half destroyed living room. Gus, Amity, Viney, Skara, Emira, Edric, King, Eda, Raine, Darius, and Eberwolf were seated in a circle on the ashy floor.

Gus and Amity scooted apart so Willow and Luz could have a place to sit. Eda coughed and everyone looked at her. She had recently been healed by Viney and then had told Luz to invite anyone she though could help with the rescue. Now everyone was gathered to see what plan Eda could come up with.

"Soooo umm recently Kikimoron, and yes I mean moron, kidnapped Hunter. This is kinda problem since well, Belos will probably kill him. So we called everyone here to help make a plan to rescue him before its too late." Eda said.

It might already be too late...

Willow was extreamly worried and Flapjack tried to comfort her by pressing close to her on her shoulder.

"Thanks Flapjack, I know you're worried about him too..." She whispered to the red bird.

"Who are we saving again? I kinda missed it." Edric asked holding up his hand while Amity smacked him on the head and forced him to lower his arm.

"Oh blight kid, umm I don't know how to explain it so deal with it." Eda said while shrugging.

Meanwhile Willow noticed Raine and Darius whispering on the other side of the room. Darius looked anxious and ready to take action while Raine was trying to calm him down. Everyone continued talking, coming up with a plan but Willow stayed focused on Darius.

Looks like he's as egar to save Hunter as I am...

Eda clapped her hands popping Willows thought bubble.

"Sounds like we have a plan then! Its getting late so I suggest all of you sleep here tonight so we have energy in the morning and so we don't have to gather again." Eda suggested but then Darius stood up suddenly.

"We can't wait any longer! Hunter could be hurt or worse dead. We need to go tonight."

"Darius we can't rush into this like always. Look at some of the depressed children, they need sleep before tommorrow otherwise it'll just lower the success of the rescue." Eda responded gesturing at Luz who was falling asleep on top of Amity.

"Then just send those who have energy to go tonight. We don't all have to go." Darius replied but then Raine pulled him back down to a sitting position.

"Darius, please listen to Eda. We have a plan, just please let some of us sleep and we'll leave first thing in the morning." Raine said to him. Darius didn't look convinced but he gave up.

"Fine."

"Ok kiddos go find a spot to sleep and we'll leave in the morning!" Eda annouced and everyone started dispersing to find somewhere to rest. Willow decided to sleep in the living room on the couch and she layed down, feeling like a part of her was missing. Flapjack flew over and perched on the arm of the couch.