(Ch. 11) Starving

-TWs- eating disorder

Eda POV

Eda was preparing carnivorous squid soup for dinner when Luz ran into the kitchen dragging Hunter with her. 

"You don't have to yank me around human," Hunter said. 

"Yeah, but it's more fun to drag you around! Also, my name is Luz, don't know if I've ever told you that before." Eda smiled at seeing the kids talking. Eda told note of Hunter's new clothes and chuckled a bit at seeing the outfit Luz had picked out for him, but she also noticed he still had his gloves on. The soup began to bubble up which meant it was ready so Eda picked it up and set it on the table. 

"Ok kiddos, time to eat up!" Eda smiled as King and Luz sat down. Hunter looked hesitant to sit and looked nervous. 

"Go on, sit down Hunter!" Luz told him. Hunter sat down flinching a bit at Luz's loud voice. Eda ladled up a bowl of soup for each of them and passed them out. Luz, Eda, and King all began to eat digging into the food. 

"Thanks, Eda!!" King said with his mouth full. 

"Chew with your mouth closed King," Eda told him. King smiled and went back to eating. After a while, Eda looked over to check on Hunter and saw he hadn't touched his food at all. He was just sitting there staring at his food and picking at it with his spoon. 

"Why aren't you eating kid?" Hunter jumped at the words.

"I-I'm j-j-just w-waiting f-for p-permission..." He replied. 

"Permission for what?" Hunter flinched again. 

"T-To e-ea-eat..."

Why the titan would he need permission?! Those wretched coven people! I'm going to have lots of people on my kill list once I find out who's done all this to him.

"You don't need permission here, go on eat." Hunter hesitantly ate one spoonful and then one more. Before long he had devoured the entire bowl. 

He must be starving... Stupid Emporer for not treating him right. 

Hunter suddenly looked scared as he glanced up at Eda. 

"I-I'm s-sorry... I-I-I a-ate i-it all..." Eda was angry, not at Hunter, but at the way he had been treated before coming here. 

"No. Don't say you're sorry. That food was for you and if you want it all you have it all." Hunter flinched at the sternness in Eda's voice. Eda tried to calm down not wanting to scare Hunter. 

"It's ok, let's get you ready for bed anyway..." 

Hehehehehehe >:)