His soft side - t.r

Start from the beginning

Scarlet embarrassment burned Y/n's skin and she places her elbows on the desk in front of her and placed her head in her hands. Hazel laughed again as y/n turned to face her friend her eyebrows pinched. "Has it been that obvious?" She asked and Hazel rolled her eyes, leaning in and putting a hand over the top of hers. "It concerns me that you don't think you've been obvious," Hazel whispered before Snape began speaking.
....................

Later that night, she tread carefully through the corridor leading to the Astronomy tower the sky bruised with a dark blue slowly fading into black. She searched the hallway for the boy painfully aware of how close to curfew it was and scared she'd run into filch every corner she turned. Unfortunately she was not a prefect and she didn't dare risk detention so close to the end of the year.

She paced back and forth the hallway searching for her lover and his mesmerising beauty, mentally cursing as she leaned back against the wall with her hands in her hair. She couldn't see him anywhere and although she knew it was unlike him to forget, deep down she worried he might have and she couldn't help that she was impatience.

It wasn't until she felt a pair of strong hands grab her waist and tugged her quickly back that she loudly yelped turning in the arms of her sudden captor to gaze into the dark, gorgeous, mysterious eyes of Tom Marvello Riddle.

"Tom!" She squealed pushing her fist against his chest stumbling back when he removed his arms. "You scared the shit out of me!" Tom held her hand gently caressing her palm. He leaned down to press his soft lips to the top of her knuckles all the while gazing up at her through hooded lids. She looked so beautiful.

"Apologies my love," he murmured against her skin, giving her hand a firm squeeze when he stood back up. "I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting. Ran into Professor Slughorn" he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders

"I want to show you something," he leaned down and whispered in her ear. he lead her down the hall and up one of the large spiral staircases. She furrowed her brows when they reached the top and he led her down the corridor only to stop at the end turning back around to face her.

"no one else knows about this room" he said

It was then that her eyes set upon the wall in front of him. She was certain there hadn't been a large door there before.

She blinked a few times, convincing herself that it must be her mind that was tricking her. Tom released a breath that could pass as a laugh as he approached grabbing her hand once more and she watched as his opposite hand cradled the knob and twisted.

"This..." Tom said as she looked around the room full of just... things. "...is the Room of Requirement."

She raised her eyebrows over to him glancing back into the room of things. "The Room of Requirement?" She murmured. "And you think....we're the only ones in the castle who..knows about it?"

"I'm absolutely certain," he reassured palm against the small of her back, his opposite closing the door behind them. "Way I see it the other people at this school are much too lazy and dumb to find this place." She turned to glance at the door, eyebrows knit together. "But why wasn't the door there before?" she shook her head. "I don't understand."

Tom approached her and grabbed either of her shoulders letting his palms soothe down the length of her arms all the way down to her wrists, and back up. She nearly collapsed at his touch but still remained curious and skeptical even. "This place you see it only shows up when you're in need of it," he murmured leaning in until his lips were against the shell of her ear his breath icy hot frosting over her bones and making her body shudder. "Cant you guess why I invited you here tonight?" he whispered.